Some JW parents don't deserve to be parents!!!

by Es 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Yes Im hoping to do that.

es

• Scully
    Scully

Es,

I'm so sorry they've done you wrong that way. You deserve so much better.

Would you mind if I referred to your experience in the essay I am working on, on the topic of JWs & bullying? This is exactly the kind of behaviour that I want to expose.

Anecdotes needed for my research on bullying within the JWs

Love, Scully

link fixed ~ thanks unbeliever!

• Es
    Es

Go for it Scully, the more people that know about there behaviour the better.

es

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Es,

I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes I don't think the dubs are human.

Scully I tried to open your link but I got an error message.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

((((((((((((((((((((((ES)))))))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry your parents are acting like this! It breaks my heart to know you are going thru this. I had the same idea as Anghard - put your own notice in the paper acknowledging your nana from your family (you, hubby and kids).

Unfortunately this cult robs us of our childhood and loving parents! I'm sorry my heart breaks for you

nj

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Hi Es, I'm so sorry you're going through this with your parents. On top of losing your nan, to have this strained relationship with your parents. I agree with Flipper. You seem to be a very loving person. Don't allow your parents behaviour to influence yours. Even though your mother's behaviour is inexcusible, maybe it's understandable. She just lost her mother who isn't a witness, her daughter isn't a witness. Maybe it's her way of coping by detaching herself emotionally. Take care.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

(((Hugs))) I am so sorry to hear it Es. They are toxic and I hate to say it but if such a circumstance as your nan's passing they could be so cold hearted, you might be best to cut them out of your life completely, if you haven't already. I would be evil about it, I would make up a pamphlet for the funeral to pass out, a memorial to your nan from you and your children, if anyone comments on it, explain why you felt the need to make it up, you were not included in the newspaper post. I would make them squirm like worms on a hook. But that's just me. Good luck with whatever you decide. Please know there are people out there who have never even met you, lots of us, who love you for who you are, not what you believe.

• Es
    Es

Its just made be agree even more with myself that Im happier without them in my life. This last week I have had more contact with them then I have had for two years.

es

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((((((((((Es))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hear ya,

changeling

• dobbie
    dobbie

Sorry for the way your'e treated by them Es, you are a great daughter/mum etc and i think it took you real love and courage to go up to them and kiss them like that. What about just leaving things for a bit and then see if you still feel the same way in a while, you're so upset over your dear nan passing away right now, though i also fully understand why your'e full of pain and hurt at them. I couldn't imagine my mum like this and i think you are a great person to cope with it all like you do. Hugs xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit