i wrecked

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

((((Hugs)))) IP, (((((SMACK))))) What the heck were you thinking, not eating for two days and running on practically no sleep????? Sorry the mom in me took over for a minute. Glad you are safe IP, talk about a wake up call.

• changeling
    changeling

Glad you're ok.

Take care,

changeling

• prophecor
    prophecor

Good to know you're OK. I've been working as a transporter doing long hauls, moving trainmen and conductors on CSX, CPR, and Norfofolk Southern railroads. Falling asleep on the hiway was the biggest hazard for me. I woke from a micro-sleep and the van was aiming itself towards the center median.Nothing like having a dose of potential dissaster awake you to reality. I've let the job go and have returned to turning wrenches, for a living.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I've let the job go and have returned trning wrenches, for a living.

Dang ma braw!! Too bad you cant turn wenches for a living!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ip, maybe you need to get burned out so you'll slow down a bit. ;-)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

that is really dangerous - as you know. I had a compression fracture in 1990 - my advice is to wear the brace no matter how uncomfortable it is. I didn't receive good treatment - wound up with chronic pain in the area of the fracture, wish that the orthpedic doc had put me in a brace. No job is worth dying for - I hope you find a way to slow down, eat a better diet and get some rest. Obvious things to say, but man - that was close.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    No job is worth dying for - I hope you find a way to slow down, eat a better diet and get some rest.
    Ip, maybe you need to get burned out so you'll slow down a bit. ;-)

Glad you're still here.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Repeating:

HOLY CRAP!!!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

That is amazing! So glad you're not dead, IP!

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Damn!

Ip, you gotta stay on the HALT scale.

Never let yourself get too Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired.

Ippy, man, wouldn't want to lose ya like that.

RD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit