i wrecked

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow,

Ima lucky sob. Friday I passed out on the freeway. I was south bound on I49 from Alexandria La to Lafayette. I lost consciouness on the freeway and crossed the northbound traffic. My cruise control didnt cut off 'til I hit a tree in the forest some 300 yards off the hiway. Left my 3/4 ton p/u in the forest and tried to get back to the hiway. I didnt know I had crossed the hiway. I looked at the sun and determined NSE&W. Since I did not know I had crossed the divided hway it did not make sense that I could hear traffic to my right (facing south) I wandered around in the forrest for almost 3 hours lost until I saw a state helicoptor which I assumed was looking for me.

LOL they had bloodhounds out in the forrest looking for me. Well I spent friday night in the hospital. Damn sure glad I passed the drug test.

If I had not had my seatbelt on, I'd be speaking to you from the great beyond. I'll post pics as I can get them.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Holy crap! Do you know what made you pass out?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Whoa! So glad you're ok now. Seems many here have had difficult weeks. Take care of yourself!

Coffee

• Purza
    Purza
    Ima lucky sob.

That you are! Two people died on the freeway here just this morning from hitting a tree in a small pickup truck. Scary stuff.

Any idea why you passed out?

Purza

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Any idea why you passed out?

Most likely it wws getting up at 430am and not getting home 'til after 9pm. Aggravating I had not eaten in 2 days because of being too busy.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

wow, i am glad you are ok

where was your cell phone? just curious.

man ippy, glad you are ok

purps

• eclipse
    eclipse

o m g

And you're ok? no major injuries?

Are you going to start making eating & getting enough sleep a priority now? lol

I am glad that you made it alive, and with no major or permanent damage....

the alternative...perish the thought.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    where was your cell phone? just curious.

i could not find it after. It was found and I have it now ms sofa.

• JK666
    JK666

IP_SEC,

Glad you are still with us! I hope they can figure out what made you pass out.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit