i wrecked

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    And you're ok? no major injuries?

I have some compression fractures in my spine. Will have to wear a brace for 3 months.. Pain is just weakness leaving the body. Saw the orthopedic surg today. He released me to go back to work on monday. Otherwise self-medicating with JackDaniels.

• franzy
    franzy

glad you can tell the tale, IP SEC!

i've had a few really scary moments in my life,
    freeway driving, falling asleep, but somehow just
    managing to jerk back to reality.....
    realizing i had put myself in a position to die.

• eclipse
    eclipse
    I have some compression fractures in my spine. Will have to wear a brace for 3 months.. Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

OUCH....take care of your back!! I cannot stress this enough.

Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is wrong and to take it easy.

Back injuries and spine injuries can take very long time to heal....

do not put undo strain on it, or you will reap the consequences for years down the road.

I know someone who has the same injury as you, from an motor accident, and they have had back complicatons for 10 years now...

rest up IP..

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I know someone who has the same injury as you, from an motor accident, and they have had back complicatons for 10 years now...

rest up IP..

Ya.. Im not in much pain. But thanks eclipse. Esp after meeting with the workers comp guy. $470 per week???!!! pfft! could barely life off of double that.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    i could not find it after. It was found and I have it now ms sofa.

i think i will call you to see if you have it for sure!!!

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i hope you did not have to stay at the hospitol alone, we have so many ER patients and no one comes, it is so sad.

purps

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Well, glad to see you walked away from it and can turn around and post about it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    i hope you did not have to stay at the hospitol alone

hahahaha thank you ms sofa. Dont worry. I had plenty ER nurses coming in to see me. alt Finally told them to give me moprh or leave me be alt

• Bryan
    Bryan

Holy Cow, Matt...

I knew you were working like three shifts for those people, but damn. Glad you made it out decent and hope this wakes you, and your employer up a bit. Life is more important than a job, Dude!

Glad you're typing, NOT, from the great beyond!

Best and save some Jack for me. I may be back in the humid state in Jan.

Bryan

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Best and save some Jack for me. I may be back in the humid state in Jan.

hehe I'll either be in River Ranch or London by then. Come n see me either way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit