What happened on your birthday?

by MadTiger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Put your month and date in Google, then go to the Wikipedia entry and find the year, if it an exact match.

November 19, 1967 - The Establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.

• Fe2O3Girl
  • July 10-July 11 - Coup attempt in Morocco: 1,400 cadets take over the king's palace for 3 hours and kill 28 people; 158 rebels die when the king's troops storm the palace. Ten high-ranking officers are later executed for involvement.
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

April 27, 1977 - the sweetest face in DC was born...and 28 people are killed in the Guatemala City air disaster.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

April 7, 1975 - Just as predicted by Jehovah's Witnesses, the antichrist is born and the time of the end begins.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I can tell you that "My Sharona," by The KNACK was #1 on the charts the week I was born.

- Wing Commander

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Honestly, my bday wasn't in the Wikipedia listing so I made my last post up

But, due to my overly curious nature I poked around Google for a few. And. . .

I share my exact birthday with Posh Spice

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hmm, crap all happened on the day of my birth apparently, more glory for me! WEEE

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

1-26-73

Some dude I never heard of before died.

• free2think
    free2think

June 23rd 1981 free2think blessed the world with her presence and the day before the Iranian president Alolhassan Banisadr was deposed.

• free2think
    free2think

Oops dpuble post. My comp loaded really slowly.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit