What happened on your birthday?

by MadTiger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

July 26th 1961. All I could find was that the musician Gary Cherone was born on the same day, he is into hard rock (Extreme, Van Halen) which I don't like.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

nov 3rd, 1984...Indira Gandhi was cremated at Shakti Sthal.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

According to Wiki, NOTHING happened on the day I was born, but, and you're going to LOVE this, according to another site, guess what was released on my birthday!!:

Let God Be True (April 1, 1952) p. 276 Watchtower publication

Strangely, that was the book that we studied when my family became Witnesses in the early 1960s, and I think I knew then that it was released on my b'day!

And then I found this, which for a writer, is just so fitting:

Ferenc Molnar died on April 1, 1952
    Asked how he became a writer: "In the same way that a woman becomes a prostitute. First I did it to please myself, then I did it to please my friends, and finally I did it for money."

S4

• tula
    tula

One year, my BF gave me roses for my birthday, wrapped in newspaper with Princess Diana's tragic death as headline.

I had not heard the news.

• BFD
    BFD

Shelley Winters poses with her Oscar backstage at the Academy Awards, April 4, 1960. Winters won best supporting actress for her role in 'The Diary of Anne Frank.' (AP Photo)

Eight years later on this date Martin Luther King Jr. was assasinated in Mephis, TN.

BFD

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

April 4 , 1961 ......Little ole me went towards the light ,and was subsequently slapped on the buttocks for it ! Eddie Murphey was born the day before me though Apr 3, 1961.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Fire was discovered and wooly mammoth coats were all the rage.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Is it just me, or are there a hell of alot of April babies on this thread?

• GentlyFeral
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

John Lennon & Yoko were caught with a sh**load of illegal merry-jew-wanna! Cool! Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit