What happened on your birthday?

by MadTiger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• memario
    memario

Connick was born Joseph Harry Fowler Connick, Jr. [1] in New Orleans, Louisiana, on September 11, 1967

MARDI GRAS HERE I COME HEEE HAAWWW!!

mem

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Remember the Virginia tech shootings, recently. Before that happened there was an event, that for 40 years, held the record for the worst rampage in American history. It was on Aug.1 1966, a man named Charles Whitman, an ex marine who was involved in the architectchtural program, ascended the tower of the university of Texas and killed 17 people, and wounded 31.

The day before the assaults he murdered his mother and his wife, with a knife. He then went the next day to the tower with amunition and even brought snacks, and started picking people off. He shot whoever was up there and anyone that was moving below. He was finally gunned down by sharpshooter almost right between the eyes and died instantly.

He had written in a note, that when this fiasco ended, to request an autopsy of his brain because he felt there was something terribly wrong with him. They found a tumour, on the Hypothalimus region of his brain. The area responsible for agression.

Since that time several folks have jumped off the tower.

The other interesting thing is, I am 1 day younger than Mike Tyson, and my dad is the same birthday and year as Muhumad Ali.

I don't know why there is so much violence around my bithday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit