Observation on Things Not said.

by Sparkplug 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Have you ever noticed that around here MORE is said when people are silent than when they are talking sometimes.

Just saying.

Not anything in particular, I just noticed that when people get silent, there usually is a reason. Hard times, drama, can't comment...etc. The dynamics of the board facinate me sometimes.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Or one thing is said and what's unsaid speaks volumes. Got to agree with you there girl.

• The-Borg
  • greendawn
    greendawn

This is similar to the saying "one can sin by ommission and not by commission alone." Many times what one doesn't say means more than many words uttered.

• ness
    ness

i completely agree with the OP.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Awwww, you've done laid a guilt trip on me. Busy trying to think of something to say.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Have you ever noticed that around here MORE is said when people are silent than when they are talking sometimes.

If you are refering to me not congratulating you and sexy, umm, I mean 6of9...well, I was going to bump it back to the top later after I got over my jealously.

lisa.

not yet, still not over it.

• JH
    JH

Maybe people didn't want to hurt your feelings, when you farted

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Even when people say nothing, if they have looked at the thread, they might very well take something valuable away from it.

I, for one sometimes feel incredibly intimidated by the wise and witty people on this board ande feel that my two cents might be worth nothing!

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

...indicate, we are all in deep thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit