my mother sent this to me-

by Younglove1999 42 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

How can they presume to speak for Jehovah. So what about all the many many prayers of child abuse victims that go unanswered?

And the JW's go home that day and feel all good about themselves because they heard the stroy of the little Vietnamize child

• shell69
    shell69

YEAH RIGHT!

JW DC STORIES SICKENING AS EVER

Shell

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Send her back the one about the JW's who all prayed got on a plane then crashed into the side of a mountain...that one is great!

• Namaste
    Namaste

Yes mom, I got your email. My first thought was how absolutely sad that not one witness family in all of Vietnam stepped forward to take this little boy into their home. Where was the congregation in all this? Why weren't they taking care of their widows and orphans?

You know mom, I have a hard time believing this email is true. Sounds like something someone made up to tug at the heart strings, but for me it was the sad ones.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

absolutely disgusting!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Should members of a notorious cult be allowed to adopt?

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Shawn10538,

That's probably why they had to go with foreign adoption.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The boy was probably crying because he got stuck with a JW family. I'd cry, too.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I'm sure this must me true! I've heard the same story, it was a friend of a friend's second cousin twice removed. Only the child was Chinese, and a little girl and 5 not 7. But it must be true because my friend told me so. Love those urband legend's, especially when people are dumb enough to believe them. File under JW MUL's, along with the Smurf thing.

• sparrow
    sparrow

LMAO runningman - I can see him sitting in the corner mumbling "find a happy place, find a happy place" - in vietnamese of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit