my mother sent this to me-

by Younglove1999 42 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Once upon a time when the devil stuck his oar in he had a child sent to the wrong address.In the fullness of time God put matters right and that when the child grew up he learned that a mistake had been made and quickly put it down to a mix up in comunicationand thereafter made a wonderful life for himself in freedom away from the Barmy Army.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

> > > > > Sometimes when I'm
    > >
    > > > > > > > > >trying to
    > > >
    > > > > > >read something that
    > >
    > > > > > > > > > > > >
    > > been forwarded
    > >
    > > > > > > so many times that
    > >
    > > > > > > > > it makes my
    > > eyes
    > >
    > >
    > > > > > > > bleed from the
    > >
    > >
    > > >agony.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

this story is wrong on so many levels.

1)these people couldn't wait to have a child so they took the 'less desirable'option of having a foreign older kid. that's fine. they just wanted him so desperately...great.....but then they find this wonderful religion and try to CANCEL an adoption. how do you do that??????

2) they rationalize that god's kingdom can still come first since the kid will MOST OF THE TIME AT SCHOOL ANYWAY since he's older. that makes it that oh alright we can take him after all since he won't really need us that much we can go on doing our business

note: the cancellation of the adoption of a little human life they so desperately wanted plus that type of selfish thinking they use as rationalization says a whole lot about the evil and power that is brainwashing.

3) the kid is so happy because he turns out to be a witness and so are they!! allelujah!

can you spell PROPAGANDA!!!!! that doesn't even deserve a deeper analysis. propaganda pure and simple. poor kid. if he does exist i hope he never gets disfellowshipped and shunned. to be abandonned once is horrible enough, to be abandonned a second time is absolutely unthinkable.

• ex-nj-jw
  • tinker
    tinker

This story is true. Only the names, places and FACTS have been changed to protect the Stupid.

• ferret
    ferret

Puke alert

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

and. . .and, Mom? Yesterday, um, I saw a bunny. . . and it was as big as Daddy, and it had a basket. . .

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah right how often do people adopt kids that are fifteen years old?

What three or four year old would KNOW that his parents were witnesses and blah blah bullshit!

The best bet would be to go google and seach the religion sites to find this same stupid urban legend with babtist or mormon or whatever and forward her that link.

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The kid prayed for a Witness family to adopt him?....If he had these "Pray powers" why didn't he pray himself and his parents to America...click your heels three times and say: "There's no place like Idaho..." I prayed everyday that I wake up living in the Bethsarim mansion but it never happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit