Guess Who's Getting Married...

by SixofNine 139 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

You all are great. Let me tell you I just got in from running kids everywhere and I cannot even begin to think about how to respond. 4 pages is really nice after feeling a bit bittersweet knowing my JW family won't be coming.

I must admit put two A. D. D. people in the same room and tell them to plan...lol You should see how long it has taken us just to post this. I am just happy and in love. That is about as far as I can figure.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Don't do it!!!! (just kidding).

Best wishes to you two.

Skeeter

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

You two make a very sweet couple!!! Congratulations!

Swalker

• delilah
    delilah

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful!!!! I'm so happy for you two......whodathunkit!!!! Sparkster, you little devil you....you never even let the cat out of the bag!!!!!!

AWESOME................You two make such a cute couple.......Very happy for the both of you....

....I'm already seeing the wedding photos....I hope you get someone who can take just as good pictures as you do, Sparky...

....Delilah goes to check on the pizza in the oven, whistling, "here comes the bride".....

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Say, Xena, do you know when in December you are thinking of coming?

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Oh wow!! Congratulations you two. Awesome news.

Love is in the air

Everywhere I look around.....

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Congrats!

I saw her today at the reception
    A glass of wine in her hand
    I knew she was gonna meet her connection
    At her feet was her footloose man

• dobbie
    dobbie

Congratulations you make a great looking couple, your wedding pics be will amazing and so will the day for you both xx

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congratulations! Now the only problem is, who will be your wedding photographer?

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit