Honestly, When You Were A Witness, Were You A Jerk?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

No I wasn't a jerk! Kiss my arse you silly wanker!

• ness
    ness

i wasn't a jerk, my dad was though. i was your typical elders daughter. a goody two shoes square who was never invited to any of the cool kids get togethers cos they were all scared of me :(

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I think the beginings, of the Jackoff movement, started with "Fatass Phychopath Joey Rutherfraud." His toxic personality, permeated what was once an organization that did not disfellowship people. His own family didn't even want to attend his funeral hw was so vile. It was his cold and heartless legal mind that usurped the rightful heir to the presidency of the society, and started to turn it into an organization of rules and nitpicking, and subservience in a beaurocratic pecking order. It was then that conditional love came about, and merciless judgements on its followers.

It was also Fatass Rutherfraud, who changed the system of voting in elders to the congregations, so his reach of control, or his long arm of the law, or his big fat nose, could be stuck in everyones face. He was so friggin arrogant, he took it upon himself to write just about every publication from 1916 to to 1942 and call himself a mouthpeice for God.

I'll give him this though, for lush and a drunkard he sure ran a tight ship, but then most controlloing sociapaths do, and it is this personality and atmosphere that prevades the congregations today, and sets the personalities of those that are born into it and adopt sytem which he structured.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Wasn't there a movie about you called "The Jerk"? Steve Martin played you. NO! NO! NO!

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVED that movie, "The Jerk". I've seen it 15 times. "Stay away from the cans! He hates those cans!".....as the sniper keeps missing Steve Martin and hits the oil cans displayed at the gas station.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Did you think you were better than everyone else? Did you talk down to people? Were you a know-it-all? Yes, yes and Yes.....sadly . I can remember that a workmate once said that he would like to attend a residential Bible study course in Texas... "Don't bother I told him, we could teach you more than they will, and for nothing" What a jerk!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit