Put me on the Awake - I'm an unwed mother now! :)

by Juniper 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Juniper
    Juniper

Ok all....here's my big news! :)

Little old me, once-upon-a-time a 'need greater', a pioneer, an elder's wife......now I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my boyfriend! :) My dear ma and pa have been hiding their heads in the sand and hoping for the last few years that I would go to meetings again.

I certainly hope that they'll be able to be excited about their first 'grandbaby'. Anyone ever been in this situation before? This is a 'surprise-surprise' pregnancy....I'm wondering how to break the news to my folks.

Advice, anyone?......

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Congrats Juniper, don't let whatever reaction they have affect your happiness with your impending bundle of joy. They may very well be excited, but they may go into shock and not react positively at first, once the baby arrives, that may change. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that they react with overwhelming joy. Good luck with telling them.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Congrats!

I honestly think the secret to happiness is to be a parent.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Congratulations, Juniper

Break the news by inviting both of them to the Baby Shower.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!1

You Dirty Mom! I hope parenthood rocks for you... dammit, I want a kid too!

OMG! I wonder if I ever got a gay-life homosexual partner husband thingy, and I had a baby what it would do to my mom...

*daydreams and wnjoys the fiasco* that kids middle name will be Madonna...or Madonno. and have no chance of being straight!

• unique1
    unique1

WOW Congrats!!!

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

Almost the same thing happened to me. I just didn't stay with my boyfriend. When I told him I was pregnant, it made him turn really stupid for some reason. "So, I guess you want to get married now," was his reaction. For some reason it just struck me wrong and I said "No, not to you." LOL. Anyway, enjoy your pregnancy. Even if you get really sick. My son just turned 2. There is nothing like it, truly.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg you got knocked up?! jk lol Congratulations!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I was relaxing after work watching T.V {we had no kids and did not plan to} My Wife walked in and gave me an ultrasound picture. "I'm pregnant." She said. I nearly fell backwards off the chair and fainted..Don't use this method EVER! {my wife didn't understand my reaction}

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

Congratulations!!

We have a 6 month old little girl- She is just so much fun-

Alot of work yes- but totally worth it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit