Tilapia aka St. Peter's Fish

by snowbird 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

JUNI BUG!!!!! I have missed you so! Please check your PM's (the envelope does not tell you if you have messages, you have to click it and go to the last page of messages to get new ones)

Love you, Woman!!!

And Sylvie, sorry about hijacking your tilapia thread in my exitement to see our Juni Bug! In response to your topic, I had a very bizarre dream about Tilapia once, rife with Jungian symbolism, but that is another topic altogether, I suppose. And no, I'm not kidding.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Big Tex, how does she blacken it? I blacken just about every fish I eat.

I'm not sure. I know she uses 3 kinds of pepper and then bakes it. The only other fish she'll blacken is tuna. mmmmmm . . . .

Chris

• BurnTheShips
  • snowbird
    snowbird
    In response to your topic, I had a very bizarre dream about Tilapia once, rife with Jungian symbolism, but that is another topic altogether, I suppose. And no, I'm not kidding.

Baba, if it's not too personal, could we hear it?

Chalam likes to interpret dreams.

And, of course I don't mind your saying hi to Juni. I love her, too.

Burn, why did you have to link to him?

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

C'mon. It was funny!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Bttt for selfish, personal reasons.

No, John Doe, I shall not divulge those reasons.

Sylvia

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ok -- almost everyone eats chicken, even though they know the kinds of things chickens eat, like their own poop.

So we might be able to nickname tilapia "chicken of the lake" (they livein freshwater, not saltwater).

About a year ago, I saw an episode on "Dirty Jobs" on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL in which Mike Rowe visited a STRIPED BASS farm in the Mohave desert.

Learn what part TILAPIA play in BASS farming here:

http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/30832-dirty-jobs-striped-bass-farm-video.htm

As Rachel Ray might say, "YUM-MO!"

I'll eat tilapia, and I really like catfish, but I prefer halibut, black cod and salmon.

• snowbird
    snowbird

"Chicken of the lake."

I like that.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

Because my sister brought us some tilapia from Aldi's in Atlanta.

It wasgood!

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit