What should I get her?

by Musicman 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ronin1
    ronin1

After her spa, take her out to dinner or movie or play, etc.

When you get home give her a beautiful gift ( any gift will be appreciated) and take time to spend only with her.

Ronin1

• golf2
    golf2

Check out, www.playboycatalog.com I've bought a few items for my friend and she loved them !

Golf

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Skeeter, my wife isn't a handbag person. She has a small black purse that barely holds her keys, driver's liscense and bank card, and that's all she uses for anything. She hates shopping too and doesn't wear make-up.

Skeeter likes women who are little on the trashy side....when they wear their hair too big and their clothes too tight...too much lipstick & a, too much rouge........(like the kuntree song).

Since she doesn't wear make-up, get her a fishing rod and some night crawlers (a big one). She sounds like a great catch.

Skeeter

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Great gift ideas, I think if you really want to wow her, have dinner all prepared, then run her a hot bath, with some really nice bath bombs and bubbles, (Lush ones rawk). Candles everywhere, soft music, offer to wash her hair, if she likes that kind of thing, hand her a glass of wine and TALK with her, about whatever her little heart desires. Then when she gets out, you give her a long hot oil massage. Not only will she feel pampered she will be impressed you did the work yourself. You will be GOD in her eyes, trust me.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

kerj runs to draw bath and start dinner....... patiently waits for SweetStuff!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    kerj runs to draw bath and start dinner....... patiently waits for SweetStuff!

Have that oil heated up handsome!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Someone recently told me she named a star after her husband and got a certificate i think she did it over the internet. I thought that was a lovely idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit