This story just made me so mad!

by Sad emo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

No amount of drugs or alcohol, would make someone with a heart and a conscience, urinate or otherwise humiliate another person.

It's not the drugs or the alcohol, it's solely the subhuman asshole's lack of any empathy for a stranger.

It's people like that who deserve to be behind bars. They have no conscience.

• BFD
    BFD

Hopefully he will have three years of golden showers. What a horror.

BFD

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

What a sick little F#^$&@!!!! I hope not only does he get golden showers in prison, I hope someone packs him a hot lunch. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! It's not like this guy was a 13 year old, too young and stupid to know how wrong it was. What really shocked me about the article was the fact that a "group" of people stood around and watching, laughing. I hope they also reprimand those who stood by and did nothing. If one person had called emergency services, this woman's life might have been saved, or at least she would have died with the dignity any human being deserves.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

BFD unfortunately 3 years over here usually means out in 18 months as long as he behaves - plus our prisons are so overcrowded and he didn't do anything 'violent' (ie he's not considered a danger to the public!) that they might let him out after a couple of months and put a tag on him for the rest of his term

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit