This story just made me so mad!

by Sad emo 23 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    I knew a guy that was also inhuman enough to do that to a person and drugs or alcohol were not the facter. The facter was a stupid idiot that thinks nothing of others.

Exactly! Drugs and alcohol are just an exuse. This person is obviously fucked up on many levels if he is capable of this type of activity, whether intoxicants were involved or not!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Well that story is really awful. I'm glad he's been deferred to the Crown court to get a stiffer sentence.

Why is it that some people take advantage of others when they're in a vunerable position like this woman was when she collapsed on the floor? And what for? Just for a 'laugh'?

What it wrong with some people's mentality?

Are they born like that or do they learn to be idiots as they grop up?

LFCv

• M.J.
    M.J.

When you see what people are capable of it is not unfathomable how a holocaust can happen.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I heard it on the radio last night. I was going to post it on the other 'should marijuana/cannabis be legalised' thread - but since this case involved alcohol as well, you can't be sure which 'drug' if either was a contributor to this sicko's actions.

What goes through my mind is you want to blame his being an A hole on drugs or alcohol.

He's an A hole

It doesnt matter if hes an A hole on pot or an A hole on Whiskey.

They should locke the douchbag up and throw away the key.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Only a total animal would do something like that to a healthy human being let alone a dying one. Let's hope he receives a stiff sentence to get some decency into his empty head.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

what a disgrace

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This action goes beyond smoking weed. It shows gross disrespect for dignity for life, especially when the person is dying. I doubt that trying to keep the victim alive long enough for the ambulance to show up was the motive, either. Drunkenness and being high are just excuses, often used to excuse other types of behavior where the person planned to do something or has a tendency to do things impetuously whether high or not. And, if this was done for kicks, the ought to get strung up for a fairly long time.

Society itself needs to do something about the stagnation traps that lead to people seeking kicks. If you analyze the whole process of living, even outside the Watchtower Society, you will see a lot of preprogramming. Schools are preprogrammed so that children cannot have any fun integrating while learning. (Otherwise, learning would be so exciting and stimulating that truancy would be almost non-existent, and disruption in class would be very rare.) Work is even more preprogrammed, with each person serving a highly specialized role with so many rules that having fun is impossible and creating value is even harder. The only thing left that isn't preprogrammed is fun--and unfortunately, people often turn to drugs and alcohol to do this.

What this often leads to is "kick crime". This story is a prime example. Others are some burglaries and robberies where the motive was a dare, most graffitti and vandalism crimes, drag racing on the street, and most criminal mischief. Life is so stagnant, that people need to do these things to escape for a time. If life wasn't preprogrammed by our regulators, we would have much less "kick crime" and almost no drug abuse and prostitution (which feeds off our need for stimulation). Notably, the Watchtower Society would take a big hit, since most people who join do so in search of some hope of ending the stagnation ruts that our leaders have created. Of course, they soon find out that they have jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire in doing so.

Leaders: Now is the time to let the educators do their job. Get the fxxx out of the teachers' faces and let them do their jobs at educating children the best they can! Any teachers who are able to teach their children to integrate into concepts instead of disjointed percepts that have to be learned by rote should not continue to be harassed and beaten out of their right to teach with that style! The look-see method of learning to read is not working, and should be discontinued in favor of phonics, except for children who are deaf. Math and science have to be integrated, not taught as disjointed percepts that are tedious. If this is not done at once, we are soon going to be a province of China.

• anewme
    anewme

I on the other hand do think drugs and alcohol contribute greatly to the amount of mischief going on out there.

People are already nuts. You add drugs and alcohol and you have trouble and sadness.

Anewme

• AlphaOmega
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

Thanks AO

I've been trying to watch out for an update all week.

I just hope he spends his time inside and not released with a tag...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit