Did You Ever.........

by The-Borg 14 Replies latest jw friends

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Have any inappropriate and bizarre moments from members of the opposite sex at the Kingdom Hall?

We had this older Indian sister in our congregation, she invited me to her house to "try her curry" one evening. She gave me the impression other people would be there. When I arrived she came to the door in a very revealing sari - her stomach was exposed and her legs. All the lights were out apart from scented candles. She then proceeded to pledge her undying love and said she would do "anything" for me. It was embarrassing to say the least. Apparently I wasn't the only one she did that to.

We had a friend who used to live on her own, she had this elder turn up un announced at 10 at night to give her a "shepherding call", he insisted, virtually forcing his way in and came on to her because he thought she was a lonely sister that needed some loving. She told him to get lost, when she complained to the elders they all closed ranks on her and told her she was imagining it.

Any stories?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I had an elder's committee once and was confessing my "sins" and I swear one elder was sporting a serious tent pitch.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg
    I had an elder's committee once and was confessing my "sins" and I swear one elder was sporting a serious tent pitch.

LOL! To be honest Sweetstuff, looking at your avatar I kinda feel for the poor guy!

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I had 2 JC's. What is it with wanting to know every little gory detail? Did anyone else experience that?

• JK666
    JK666

I had a few weird things happen to me.

One was when a sister came over to my house around midnight a little liquored up. She made it obvious that she wanted to come inside. I was freshly divorced, and was trying to be a good little JW at the time. It would have been easy pickings. Instead I sat on the porch and talked with her a while until she gave up and went home.

A couple of years ago a young 18 y.o. DF'ed girl came over at about 3 a.m. I know I was cool and all when I was a JW, but I used to play basketball with her dad. It would have felt too much like being a perv.

I will have to remember that opening line though "hey baby, would you like to taste my curry?"

JK

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

I know a brother who's taking a shower with an elders wife when the elder comes home unexpected, he spent all night naked in the wardrobe.

I honestly think witnesses are no better than anyone else, they're just better at hiding it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

During my senoir year of high school I lived with my grandma (yep a jw) and I would go to the Tuesday night bookstudy with two young brothers, Marcus (he's about seven years older than me) and Julius (the same age as me), that I had known since I was a baby. Well one night at the bookstudy I was sitting next to Marcus and he puts his hand on my knee. I looked at him and he just smilled . I can't for the life of me remember how long his hand stayed there and he never said anything to me about it after it happened. Me, the naive jw associate, had no idea what it meant, I found out later that he liked me but not from him but from his best friend who I got engaged to later. Apparently they were both after me...geez I was dense.

Josie

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I had 2 JC's. What is it with wanting to know every little gory detail? Did anyone else experience that?

Oh yeah, the pervert in question wanted to know every little detail, did I enjoy it, etc? I was like WTF?

• ninja
    ninja

hey borgy......did the Indian sister show you the full bhoona?.....he he

• JK666
    JK666

sweetstuff,

Aren't you glad that you helped this elder with his sex life, even if it is only "menage a uno?"

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit