Did You Ever.........

by The-Borg 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I usually got stuck with going out to start the car on winter nights after the meeting to warm it up. When I came back in the hall my glasses steamed up quickly.

bobbi was relatively new in the congregation and came up and asked why my glasses were all steamed up.

"Thinking steamy thoughts" was my reply.

She turned bright red and quickly retreated. I guess she was under the assumption I was a wholesome little dub.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

-sweetstuff- I had the same thing happen to me. I mean.. here you are young , hot and getting some and in a room full of older men that are probably NOT getting some and they asked for EVERY detail and if I liked it. WTF! Is that important info you need to pray to Jah about?

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Para, I thought you were so nice and innocent. You held onto that perception for many years. Now I know you for the dog you are.

Bobbi (not at all sorry for hitting you in the eye with a snowball after the meeting)

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

there was the elder who liked to touch little blonde girls, and the MS who tried to seduce me and eventually succeeded with my sister and over time with others as well - had lots of illegitimate children.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

an elder in my old congregation out in AZ was totally in love with my mom-

he was married, my mom was married- he somehow convinced my parents to let them study with my brother while my dad was at work and spent 10 minutes 'studying' with my brother and the other 2 hours, talking to my mom-

he learned sign language (she's deaf), started becoming "the only elder she could talk to" since he knew Sign Language- she never had a thing for him and was pretty naive about the whole thing until one day he came by with picture of her that he took at a congregation camping trip- they were picture ofher on the beach in her bathing suit with comments on the back of them like "laying out in the beach looking beautiful"- purple was her favorite color and he'd write all the publisher's names on their KM's in black, but her name was always in purple-

this crap went on for quite sometime and when my mom started becoming depressed after my sister ran away, he totally took advantage of her vulnerability and made a move on her- my father got wind of it and punched him in the face when the guy came to visit- yep, he still had the audacity to come to our house every week even when my brother stopped studying- this elder woudl bike the 20 miles to our house if his wife took the car for the day- he was that hellbent on seeing my mom-

oh yeah, my dad got removed as an MS and nothing happened to this elder-

One day, he was giving me a ride to the service group ( he used to like to do that to help my mom *rolls eyes* ) and I asked him point blank why he was constantly flirting with my mom and taking pictures of her- he got flustered and lied to me and said I was misconstruing things- I was 14 at the time. I told hiim I wasn't and that *I* was planning to rat him out. He stopped talking to me!

at any rate, at some point, my mom finally got the balls to put at end to his 'constant concern' for her and told someone else he was making her uncomfortable-

he left her alone and started going after this other married deaf woman-

the guy's seedy- he always made ME feel uncomfortable-

it was a very weird situation-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit