oj simpsons bail sentence

by BR25 83 Replies latest jw friends

• BR25
    BR25

I just watched it on CNN. The black anchor man on cnn was discussing it with a black guest and of course they do nothing but support him. They said he has helped many people, hes been harassed, blah, blah,blah. I wonder what black people would think if brett favre did all what oj did, would they support him in the same way?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have to say, that "I HEART FAMOUS PEOPLE" guy is making me LMAO!!!!

• wednesday
    wednesday

I hope that filthy scumbag finally gets whats coming to him. Try another news channel for more unbiased news.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez
    I just watched it on CNN. The black anchor man on cnn was discussing it with a black guest and of course they do nothing but support him. They said he has helped many people, hes been harassed, blah, blah,blah. I wonder what black people would think if brett favre did all what oj did, would they support him in the same way?

It depends if Brett Favre was offering free watermelon or spare ribs.

I keeeed I keeeed.

• BR25
    BR25

His book should have been called If I did it, it doesnt matter. I have alot of black friends, and I try not to be a rascist, but when are things going to change? When blacks have complete control of everything?

Michael Vick, Carmelo Anthony, and other black athletes have been in trouble this year. I happen to like these 2 guys but the race card got brought out both times. PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE REASON WHY THE MEDIA ATTACKS THESE PEOPLE IS NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOR, BUT BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID, HOW THEY DID IT, AND MAINLY THEIR POPULARITY.... If Michael Vick was a guy of the bench on special teams it would not have stayed on the news that long because people would lose interest, but do to the fact he was extremely popular the media wouldnt drop it, not because of his color.

I was watching espn yesterday and they was talking about how African American quarterbacks have slipped a little bit, and that this was a concern. WHY??? African Americans already are the best running backs, receivers, returners. Cant there be a position thats whites can be good at besides the offensive line?

Also they have mentioned how the number of blacks in baseball is a concern. So should whites be concerned about basketball. Im so sick of sports lately

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'm not an OJ Simpson fan, I am AFRICAN AMERICAN and I do take offense at this thread! It reaks of racism and I don't appreciate the generalization in the coments!

I could very easily sit here and talk about all the injustices that WHITE PEOPLE placed on us!

OFFENDED? VERY MUCH SO!

nj

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I try not to be a rascist, but when are things going to change? When blacks have complete control of everything?

You got to be kidding.

Would this thread even exist if the CNN anchor were white, Asian, Pacific Islander, Indian, etc. saying exactly the same thing?

Changing the subject, did anyone watch the MSNBC coverage? That goofy toothless guy standing to the right of the attorney, cheering him on and patting him on the back, had me in stitches.

Edit: Word on the street is that the "I HEART FAMOUS PEOPLE" guy is Anthony Barbieri. I bet he's going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Barbieri

• BR25
    BR25

I know blacks have been through more than I can imagine, but I am a young guy and of the new generation and dont understand why every time something deals with a black person it always has to a black issue. I just dont understand.

I was just watching sportscenter again between posts and they brought the black quarterback issue. There is currently 6 black quarterbacks. But look at the other positions. I cant think of very many white running backs, receivers, and so forth, so why are these things made an issue? Can you please answer this for me.

And what about basketball. I love basketball and it is mostly black athletes, but I dont I have a problem with it.

• BR25
    BR25

In defense of the guy who was patting the attorney on the back who drove me nuts as well, I dont think he might have problems

• BFD
    BFD

I am very much in agreement with nj. This thread is a slap in the face.

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit