Watchtower 1961= Funny sex advice women are cows and men are horney bulls!

by Witness 007 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"When the ovum is at large..." That has got to be the stupidest statement ever to appear in Watchtower literature! The expression means "not in confinement, on the loose", and usually refers to criminals who are either fugitive or need to be arrested. So the girl is like a cow, but her ovum is like a dangerous criminal that broke out of the prison of her ovaries? I guess that makes the sperm the ovum's accomplice.

• ramtrucker
    ramtrucker

What a joke! Whomever wrote that response to the question must never have lived on a farm with cattle.

Bulls will "ride" other cows, including other male cows in an attempt to breed if they're allowed to range free with the rest of the cattle.

A female cow will often ride other cattle as well.

In fact, once on my father's dairy while he and I were out examining fences, a heifer, (young female cow) came up behind me, and tried to ride me!

I was knocked to the ground and damn near trampled.

• JK666
    JK666

This topic is udderly fantastic!

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher
    "When the ovum is at large..." That has got to be the stupidest statement ever to appear in Watchtower literature! The expression means "not in confinement, on the loose", and usually refers to criminals who are either fugitive or need to be arrested. So the girl is like a cow, but her ovum is like a dangerous criminal that broke out of the prison of her ovaries?

That's why men need to do a "sexual interview", to help the girl rescue her escaping ovum.

• JK666
    JK666

Sisters In Heat . . . What to do?

Snort snort.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

This was posted on this forum a few years back by JanH: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/4556/1.ashx < funny comments in there

It appears in the "Best of JanH" series that Lady Lee put together.

This fine piece of Watchtower bull shit had to be written by none other than Freddie Franz, that wise old sage.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Ramtrucker" getting raped by a cow! Did you at least buy her dinner!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

*Taking a risk that that article is not a parody*......this is the problem with having pimple-faced dairy-farmers who are virgins write articles about sex.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Ramtrucker"........YOU STUD!

• RebelWife
    RebelWife
    gored by the cows horns

I thought only bulls had horns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit