Watchtower 1961= Funny sex advice women are cows and men are horney bulls!

by Witness 007 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

CAn you imagine Sex and the city T.V show made by Witnesses?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    CAn you imagine Sex and the city T.V show made by Witnesses?

Yeah..every night the sisters would kick out the brothers before daybreak so he didn't technically "spend the night" at her house!!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I thought only bulls had horns.

Does female cows have horns?

http://www.crescent.edu.sg/ipw/2000/sec2/23g4-cows/the_farm.htm

An average cow weighs about 300kg. In the farm, there are 251 female cows in which 76 are pregnant and 78 calves with only 2 bulls which add up to a total of 331 cows in the farm. The male cows are exported to other countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea and Bangladesh etc. The cows in the farm are from Australia. Every week 6 calves are imported from Australia. Their life span is about 16 years but the cows in the farm only live up to 12 years due to confinement and the heat. After 8 years, the cows are exported to Malaysia, Indonesia etc so that they can return to their natural habitat and not shorten their life span.
    In the farm, they pierce tags on the cows' ears their date of birth.

All cows have horns, whether if they are male or female. They are also colour-blind so they cannot see colour.

• skeeder
    skeeder

Ramtrucker

Bulls will "ride" other cows, including other male cows

Are there also female bulls?

S

• minimus
    minimus

This is a GREAT thread!!!!!

• ninja
    ninja

I lay under a cow once.....got a pat on the head for my efforts....ahem....okay ....I'm going..I'm going

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I wish I were more of a creative writer. A KH would be a fine sitcom. It would be very hard to get the correct blend but would it sell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit