Watchtower 1961= Funny sex advice women are cows and men are horney bulls!

by Witness 007 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

At a young Witnesses party I went to, someone read out this article to get some laughs...we laught so much a Pioneer brother stormed out saying "we were dis-respecting the Faithful Slave."

Watch 61 p.766-767 Question; "How can a girl guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world. ...in answer to this question, we can learn about nature and sex from the bovine family of mammals, both wild and tame. Ordinarily, the male bull would not think of approaching the female or cow for sex purposes. If he did he would not recieve a hearty welcome, he might be gored by the cows horns. There is no petting or sex relations permitted because the female is not in physical condition to breed. The bull seems to understand this, and keeps in his own place. However, when the female of the species is in a condition to breed, she makes the matter known. If there is no male in the herd, she will go looking for one and she is unsettled until she finds one, and is then bred by him. Now she is contented and the end result is a calf...note that the male has no season at which he is not willing to engage in the breeding.

As with a cow, when a young girl has reached her puberty and is in physical condition to concieve and become pregnant. her sex emotions are greatly aroused...she is likely to become pregnant as a result of just one sexual experience of this kind...there are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sexual interview with a boy...then if a girl understandingly takes care of herself while the ovum is at large and causing sex disturbance, and cravings within her, she will be able to act like a true lady..." {Did he answer the question at all?}

• Ex Nihilo
    Ex Nihilo

"sexual interview"

I can see it now.... "I'm sorry sir, you're not "qualified.""

That is an odd way of putting it. Encounter might have been a better word?

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah! Right on! I can understand that perfectly! Makes sense to me. There is no season that I'm not willing to breed either ! LOL. I don't understand the lingo about the female cow having sex disturbance. No female cow I've mated with has ever seemed disturbed! I don't understand about the large ovum though. Hasn't done much for me . Small ovum's are better

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Have any girls ever "gored you with there horns" for aproaching them sexually.

• tula
    tula

But do they buy the cow?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Tula!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

As with a cow, when a young girl has reached her puberty...

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

"When the ovum is at large causing sex disturbings" This sounds like something Borat would say. I say if she heve sex disturbance she can make hand party. Mrs Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

In answer to your question , Was I ever gored by a woman's horns for coming on sexually? No. The women I was with were unsettled and looking for breeding Uh,oh Mrs. Flipper wants to know what these scars on my back are from. I told her aggressive breeding. Peace out, Mr. flipper

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I had some "sexual disturbings" last night but my cow was not in the Mooooooood!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit