• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Good on you kid!

Dave Madzay is now immortalised.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/142316/1.ashx

• dedpoet
  • moshe
    moshe

Sorry, you aren't ready to take the blinders off yet. Go back to the KH and sit in the back row and keep quiet- spend the rest of your life waiting for the WT promises of the new order- just remember you had your chance to get out.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    TO EVERYONE LOOKING AT THESE PAGES YOU ARE ALL DEMONIC AND WILL BE JUDGED WHEN JEHOVAHS DAY IS NEAR

Well, welcome to the gang donna stick around and read some more, no need to post if you don't want. I pray that the scales will fall from your eyes as they did with the apostle Paul. Peace

"Judge not, lest ye be judged" Jesus of Nazareth

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

By looking at Donna's response I think she must be having some guilty sex with Dave in the spirit world

• brinjen
    brinjen
    TO EVERYONE LOOKING AT THESE PAGES YOU ARE ALL DEMONIC AND WILL BE JUDGED WHEN JEHOVAHS DAY IS NEAR DONT LEAVE IT TO LATE YOU SINNERS OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alt

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well what are YOU doing posting on such a 'sinful' site in the first place?! Thanks for cheering me up lol!

Lol at Scully.

• BFD
    BFD

Great, first I find out I am demonic then I find out that sweetface would rather sit next to WAC in hell. Oh this is not going to be a good day today. BFD

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

why can't people respond to these types of posts by trying to to empathize .Someone with a JW mindset will say things like this. The key thing is that she made her way to this board in the first place. Something is bugging her.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Awww... I'll sit next to you BFD... I'll even apply the burn ointment for you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit