what a pathetic site this is, so sorry i joined

by donna4174 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I started a new job three weeks ago. I love it...it's new enough to be interesting, learning new stuff, but not overwhelming, more pay, more hours. BUT...every one is so quiet and stays to theirselves, like no one really talks. We are sitting just a few feet away, with only a wall between us. What the hell?

So this morning I was thinking I would go into work and shout:

"TO EVERYONE LOOKING YOU ARE ALL DEMONIC AND WILL BE JUDGED WHEN JEHOVAHS DAY IS NEAR DONT LEAVE IT TO LATE YOU SINNERS OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that should get 'em talking. lisa

• delilah
    delilah

It's interesting to see these JW's come on here, read and interact with us. They know they are not supposed to be here...then they have guilty feelings about it, so they have to spew their evil JW crap at us. I wonder if they think it cleanses them to do so?

Perhaps Donna should run, not walk, quickly to her elder body, and tell them of her sins, in being here, then have them reprove her, publicly even....maybe then she'll feel totally clean, after having been amongst Satan's spawn.

......unless of course, Donna is just another troll.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think the witty retorts to donna1474's spectacular exit have gone on long enough. After all, she may want to come back some day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit