what a pathetic site this is, so sorry i joined

by donna4174 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• donna4174
    donna4174

TO EVERYONE LOOKING AT THESE PAGES YOU ARE ALL DEMONIC AND WILL BE JUDGED WHEN JEHOVAHS DAY IS NEAR DONT LEAVE IT TO LATE YOU SINNERS OF SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• calico
    calico

Yipes! This board really isn't that bad--you just have to ignore the smart-asses!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm sorry you joined too. The site is called "Free Minds". It requires freeing your mind.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

A sinner of Satan? Hmmm, I wonder what that would be? I assume you are a witness? What you lookin at Willis? W.Once

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No Donna, your Watchtower organization is demonic and will one day be judged by God for all of the lives it has wrecked and all of the children it has destroyed. Now get back to your Kingdom Hall and drink some more Kool-Aid.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Well, if you're here, I guess you'll be burning in hell w/ us! BFD and I will save you seat!

• watson
    watson

You sthinners!!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

We're not bad people. We'll still be here if you change your mind. :)

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

More love from that most loving of organizations.

Sherry

• journey-on
    journey-on

Dear Donna

I think your anger has something to do with a thread posted recently about a very dear friend of yours. From your postings, this is a very tender spot with you and although I read all the posts about Mr. Madzay, I didn't find any condemning him. You are obviously dealing with a lot of guilt and/or pain over this gentleman.

Please don't take it out on the very good people of this forum. We may have our faults and imperfections, but believe me, no one here is evil minded nor demonized, as you put it.

Calm down and get to know us. Our intent is to help those who have been hurt by a very bad religion passing itself off as God's channel for man. That is why most of us are here: to vent our own pain, hurt, and anger and to help others.

Tell us about your friend and why you are in such pain. We will try to help...........Journey-on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit