by Lloyd Braun 51 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

Welcome L.B.!!!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

R.F.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Greetings....looking forward to your further posts.

Just a side note: this site is hard to get used to: before long you may know a person's favorite color, the number of children they have, the length of thier penis, preference of music, several stories of thier childhood, favorite whiskey, whether the gun they use is full or partial choke, year of auto, the date they had a nipple pierced and......

you still do not know thier name.

Welcome aboard.....

Vernon Williams....my real name

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

Can you give us just a bit more info without risking your anonymity?

I suppose so Captain, ya plannin' to take a swim? (Scotty, Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home)

Are you an atheist or a believer?

By believer, do you mean in God? I don't exactly know what God is anymore, but I certainly know for sure what He isn't. What He is, cannot be found in the Watchtower Society. What He isn't certainly can be found there. I guess I am sort of open minded now about most of the bible in general, although I have been hearing a lot from some other friends I have met recently that are ex-jw's that are convinced that Jesus is just another solar deity or representation of the sun and zodiac, and that most of the bible is about shifting ages on the solar calendar, where much of what Jesus Christ says is so allegoric that today, we try to anthropomorphize to extremes beyond it's original intent. Of course, this sort of stuff is just too intellectual for me anymore. I am happy with my toaster and steel belted radials.

Are you the master of your own domain?

Yes I am the master of my domain. But Kramer sure lost that bet pretty quick.

Yeah, are you married to a JW? Or were you raised it it with JW family?

Not married, but mainly for fear of the JW responsibilities right now. My main concern right now is keeping a lid on all this stuff I know that is false, without going crazy. If I was to get married with the feelings I currently have I just couldn't be honest with myself anymore. It's tough too, because I have a lot of close friends that are still brothers to the extreme. It's a love hate relationship for sure.

Were you an elder or thankfully "just" a publisher? How long were you in the organization and what made you want to come out?

Just a publisher thankfully. I have been a JW for most of my adult life. I want to come out. The biggest reason I could think of is the hypocrisy I think, as is with all religious extremist groups.

(and hello, glad you are here, and I hope you don't mind playing 20 questions!!)

Thank you, and no I don't mind the questions. I am kind of used to it.

• R.F.
    R.F.

LMAO@ Vernon Williams!

So hilarious and so true at the same time.

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun
    Just a side note: this site is hard to get used to: before long you may know a person's favorite color, the number of children they have, the length of thier penis, preference of music, several stories of thier childhood, favorite whiskey, whether the gun they use is full or partial choke, year of auto, the date they had a nipple pierced and......

1. Red

2. Zero

3. 9 inches

4. Rock

5. Jim Beam

6. Never had a nipple pierced.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You are going to fit in around here just fine.

Not a reference to #3 above.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD!

nj

• ninja
    ninja

hey lloydster......welcome to the board...da ninja

• oompa
    oompa

Happy Birthday LB. At least I think so from your profile page. If you are not married, 31, have only been in JW as an adult, which may mean your family is not in (and let us know), then you better get the hell on with your life you lucky BA$TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what are you waiting for.......oompa

• Hobo
    Hobo

LB-

Welcome to the world of the living- and enjoying it!!!

Bonnie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit