by Lloyd Braun 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey LB

Welcome!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hello Lloyd,

Does it feel good to step out of the shadows?

I am very interested in your current situation... are you still going to meetings?

AND ph yeah.... WELCOME!!

The Oracle

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Lloyd nice to hear that you find it useful, we look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the JWs.

• sparrow
    sparrow

Hi LB,

Welcome from Leon - damn it - I mean sparrow.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Well, now that you have decided to join the fun here on JWD, I hope we will hear from you on many matters. If you are in my area, I am always glad to have discussions of faith with Witness or exWitness visitors--plus you are guaranteed some yummie baking :) One day, someone from JWD will actually take me up on this, and I will rejoice that there is someone else in this lonely place who hasn't been hoodwinked by the organization!

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun
    Does it feel good to step out of the shadows?

It feels good to finally recognize that I can think for myself, the problem I am now facing is how much longer I can put up with the field ministry. I simply do not feel comfortable with preaching something I know is not true whether in part or in whole.

I am very interested in your current situation... are you still going to meetings?

Yes. Although I haven't been attending nearly as much as I used to. Suspcion is probably already aroused within the fellowship, and I am proposing a list of questions for one of the elders that I like, to see if I can raise a very credible point about specific subjects. For instance, Matthew 13:11 in contrast with Acts 1:6,7. I just cannot imagine how this can be interpreted as parallel reasoning. One verses specifically tells us vividly that Jesus has given "all the mysteries of the Kingdom to know" to his disciples. The other verse tells us that it is "not for you to know the time of the Kingdom" (I am paraphrasing a bit, I know).

I somehow doubt the question will actually reach any neural centers of untrained thought though.

Inicidentally I can tell you my first name. You have to guess it though. Hint: it is mentioned above, and no I am not a hispanic male named Jesus.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Welcome!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Once again... WELCOME Lloyd....or should I say MATTHEW?

This is a great place to get some advice on how to handle any situation you may face - while still IN.

I for one, am still an elder, and still go to most meetings. I have had to ditch the field ministry, because I can't bear to do anything that will bring another innocent person in to this mess we call the truth.

But I can help you with insider information - whatever you need to know. I can get all the letters to BOE, have all my Kingdom Ministry School Notes, Elders book notations, yuda yuda yuda.

I have also organized and continue to organize several campaigns designed to awaken fellow JWs from their hypnotic JW brainwashed condition. If you would like to participate in any of them let me know. I'll show you the ropes and you can do some real good on your own.

Peace to you friend. We are here to help!

The Oracel

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Good to meet you, Lloyd.

• JK666
    JK666

LB,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest