WHAT do YOU know about LUCIFER... and His teachings?

by LtCmd.Lore 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

These threads always fascinate me... I wish had more time to post something meaningful...

Regardless of the content of the posts, the slightest mention of Satan / The Devil / Lucifer etc always seems to bring out dogma in people.

I thought that I would chip in to say that (as most of you have guessed) I am a Christian - yet I enjoy these threads (and cannot understand why Christians won't entertain the concepts and thoughts within), I have read the "Satanic Bible" (and the follow-up) because I am not forebidden to do so.

To anyone that has read the Satanic Bible, it is clear that many satanists don't even believe in Satan !

I am tending less and less to see the Bible as dogmatic, and more and more to see it as a living metaphor - a parable that was acted out over thousands of years, with the purpose of the stories being handed down so that we can "extract" the underlying meaning. If you like, I am "kicking around" the idea that the Bible is a "morality play", containing both dark and light.

Why be afraid of the darkness ?

What is to fear?

Did Jesus fear the devil ?

If you take the Bible as literal (or even as a parable), isn't the "war" already won? Take a look at the ending of the book...

Ramble over.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    and more and more to see it as a living metaphor - a parable that was acted out over thousands of years, with the purpose of the stories being handed down so that we can "extract" the underlying meaning. If you like, I am "kicking around" the idea that the Bible is a "morality play", containing both dark and light.

Why be afraid of the darkness ?

What is to fear?

I would say this is very meaningful AO. Yes the bible is a great work of art. It is on par with the Odyssey, or the Ramayana, and Mahabharata.

Your Karma alt just ran over Infidel's Dogma

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yep.

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    Many say that Jesus is the Savior of mankind, that he gave his life for humans. The truth is that he most certainly did NOT give his life at all. He's still alive in heaven

I agree with this statement of yours, but the rest of what your saying is absolute b*llocks.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Lore,

Everyone here knows how intelligent you are, and obviously emy, did not read your entire post.

They probably read the first few parapraphs and went insane with the thought that someone was bashing their precious faith/religion/jesus.

emy the infidel, being new here, and who does not KNOW ANYONE here,

shows their true close-minded colours.

So before you go off and start calling respected and valued members of this board 'trolls' or 'satanists', EMY, when they are neither,

learn some decency, respect and humility.

You don't know the first thing about Lore.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Sorry, eclipse.

Emy is a girl.

LOL!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

"my name is lucifer please take my hand" Ozzy & Black Sabbath from 1970

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0PVoTJZHs&mode=related&search

• eclipse
    eclipse

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor.

• nvrgnbk
  • Chameleon
    Chameleon

This is one of the most "blasphemous" topics I've ever read. It's great.

That emy person is hilarious.

someone posted some black sabbath lyrics. I wonder what the elders would think if they knew I have some of their albums.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit