WHAT do YOU know about LUCIFER... and His teachings?

by LtCmd.Lore 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Who has killed more, Satan or God?

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,270,365, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ... And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.
    And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ... put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
    And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house...And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19

So it seems that both Satan and God share the blame (or the credit) for these killings. If so, then the tally would be:

killings
    God2,270,365+
    Satan10

No contest.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Don't go quoting the loser book of satan nvrgnback. I for one see it for what it really is, I'm sure many do.

The INFIDEL

• choosing life
    choosing life

I was thinking that this sounds a lot like gnostic teaching also, Leolaia. It is not so new. I have read some of the gnostic writings and it certainly was eye opening and forced my mind to think outside of what what I had always been taught.

It has nothing to do with Satan worship, however.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Don't go quoting the loser book of satan nvrgnback. I for one see it for what it really is, I'm sure many do

why is it that christians can spew things about jesus all the time, but, if someone shows of lucifer some understanding they are jumped all over?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Emy, they are only ideas.

If you possess the truth, you must not feel threatened by them.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

"if someone shows of lucifer some understanding they are jumped all over?"

B/c lucifer is a big liar, a loser and always will be. And oh yeah, a scumbag who slanders Christ. It's that simple.

THE NOTHINGNESS OF LUCIFER, come and get it people. Who's jumping? And oh yeah, the scumbaggery.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

TRUST ME, I DON't feel threatened. Not one little bit. I see quite clearly and am capable, always will be.

The INFIDEL

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Oh boy!

Did you just get back from Jesus Camp, emy?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

B/c lucifer is a big liar, a loser and always will be. And oh yeah, a scumbag who slanders Christ. It's that simple.

THE NOTHINGNESS OF LUCIFER, come and get it people. Who's jumping? And oh yeah, the scumbaggery

aaahhhhh yes, there's that beautiful christian love we hear so much about. as nvr stated, not many of us "worship" the devil. you refuse to see the other side of the story. we have an idea. you worship a vengeful, hateful god. i don't worship the devil, i don't even think he or the god you worship excist. but, if we are to take the story of the bible literal, i'll take satans side anyday. the god of the bible is a jerk.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't go quoting the loser book of satan nvrgnback. I for one see it for what it really is, I'm sure many do.

The INFIDEL

Don't go quoting the loser book of Jehovah, emy. I for one see it for what it really is, I'm sure many do.

nvrgnbk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit