Join me in pouring some love on Mouthy here on JWD!!!

by truthsearcher 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Dear Grace, sorry to hear you are down. I pray that things will turn around for your grandkids. I know moving is a stressor in its self. Lots of hugs

• Quandry
    Quandry

And I have moved to a place that has SO many memories for me

I hope that the good memories bring comfort to you.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Grace hang in there! Time always fixes most stress.

BigD wants to know if he can come out of his room. I would not let him but you may want to peek in and check on him. You might be shocked to see what he has been doing. If he tells you it's incense don't believe him.

• mouthy
    mouthy

BigD wants to know if he can come out of his room. I would not let him but you may want to peek in and check on him. You might be shocked to see what he has been doing. If he tells you it's incense don't believe him

LOL I sent him an e-mail & told him he is allowed out. But he is enjoying himself in there methinks

• BrentR
    BrentR

But guess who is going to have to clean up the mess?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My dear sweet Mouthy---I just sent you a PM and never saw THIS THREAD until just this moment!!! I am truly sorry that you have had so many emotional ups and downs since you moved to be closer to your daughter. I didn't know.

I guess people here know what a kind and thoughtful lady you are....and those that don't---will now! This world could use quite a few more folks like you with your ability to give of yourself from the heart and be so supportive---and yet give somebody a loving kick in the butt when it is needed! It is a delicate balance that you have mastered very well!

BUT---We most definetly have to find somebody in your neighborhood to go in and hide any of those buckets that you might be thinking of kicking!

I am so very privileged to call you my friend.

love and hugs always,

Annie

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

well brent, you are the one that moved. you should clean it up.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Mouthy,

You are adorable and special in everyway!! Hope that you aren't going through too much!

I saw a vid of you talking on youtube, and I must say that english accent of yours is still quite pronounced ;) at least to my ears! I admire you and all your work very much.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Grace has always been an Inspiration. I don't know her personally but I love her just the same.

• bebu
    bebu

Special hugs to you, mouthy. Hang in there dear lady.

I haven't seen your youtube vid, but I'm off to look for it now.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit