Join me in pouring some love on Mouthy here on JWD!!!

by truthsearcher 41 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have true peace. Not in the way the world gives it, but in the way my Lord gives it, by means of the fruit of God's holy spirit, such that you may be refreshed and given strength to endure, no matter the "tribulation." If you so wish it.

Your servant, always, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Here's some cheering up for ya Grace!

Your hunk Tommy send you his love!

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Dearest Mouthy

Big Hugs!! With Flowers!!

I hope you are doing better. I know how hard it is to go back to someplace with memories like those.

Where in Ontario? I used to live in Stratford, Kent Bridge, Thamesville, and St Thomas back in the 70's. Did you know the Jackson family from Stratford?

Much Love

LOB

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

That's right, folks, keep the love coming! Mouthy, I hope these thoughts cheer you up. I don't think I did such a great job on the phone, but it was delightful to hear from you again, especially when things have been rough for you.

Who is up for visiting Mouthy's new neighbourhood and knocking on doors to EXPOSE the lie and share Mouthy' story? I know, I know, we should be doing that in our own neighbourhoods too. Anyway, if I know Mouthy, she will be doing as much as she can to spread the word that it was all a fraud...something about putting up WANTED posters for pedofiles...

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

bikerchic, how did you get my picture?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Mouthy is my inspiration: I want to grow up to be just like her! I hope whatever has gotten you down is soon resolved. We love you Grace!!

Shelly

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

A big hug from Peru, Grace.
    Caballo Sentado.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am amazed at the love that came through the screen THANK YOU ALL

I feel better already knowing that there are prayers, & good thoughts flowing my way & thanks for the private e-mails

Where in Ontario? I used to live in Stratford, Kent Bridge, Thamesville, and St Thomas back in the 70's. Did you know the Jackson family from Stratford?

I live in Fergus.. But I have friends that used to be JWS in St Thomas, Stratford .I dont know the Jacksons but my friend does.

(HUGS)

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

We all love you Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think as we get older memories do two things...they sustain our love for those that we were blessed in knowing, and they are also painful reminders of love that we experienced. I guess with either emotion at least we know that we are alive.

Thinking of you.

flowerbouquet.jpg image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• brinjen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit