Join me in pouring some love on Mouthy here on JWD!!!

by truthsearcher 41 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Mouthy, Mr. Flipper sends his love. Just don't tell Mrs. Flipper, she'll think somethin's up! LOL! Hope you're doin' better, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Granny--

I love ya, and have missed ya lots!!!!! I'm not still grounded, am I???

shell

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Grace, you know I love you

Hope everything is ok!

nj

• DocBob
    DocBob

Hey Grace - hugs from us here in Maine. Hope to see you in PA in October

• Gayle
    Gayle

A big hug from another grandma! Your contribution here has been everlasting!

• Es
    Es

Luv ya mouthy

es

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hi Grace!

You are very much loved and appreciated on this board.....and I'm sure by EVERYONE ELSE who knows you.

Have a better tomorrow. Things always look better in the morning.

Blessings to you,

Lavendar

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well that will teach me NOT to cry on the phone...... I try not to let folks know when I am having a lot of stress.... But thank-you truthsearcher for your kind thoughts, And thank all of you that posted... DR BOB if I dont "kick the bucket" I will be at PA,,,
    I have a lot of worries about grand-kids ( One of them >their Mother is a strict JW)is trying to get of Crack...she lives too far away....I can only help with encouragement -she dont believe in GOD now -she was ousted after she showed her cleavage in her graduation dress( some dear JW squealed it was unbecoming for a JW)
    Another one ( His MUm died >Melanie) is boozing too much ,,,,
    Another ( Mels daughter_has just come out of the closet.......I am not judgemental,,,,but I am afraid as she hasnt known the "lover" to long. I am helping her though ....which surprised her -she said she was afraid to tell me as she didnt want to hurt me
    And I have moved to a place that has SO many memories for me. I lived in this village 21 years ago.Knocked on all the doors with the "LIE"..... Hubby died here,my son & daughter( that died) used to visit me here. the Hospital Frank died in I pass nearly every day, the house we lived in also....Memories, Memories..... So if you see a grey haired old broad driving by in a Mazda crying her eyes out you know why....
    So know you know why I sounded "LOW" But it too will pass. ((((HUGS))) to you ALL &s

• BFD
    BFD

I love you, Granny.

BFD

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

((((hugs)))) grandma. Can't wait to see you in PA as well !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit