David Reed

by mouthy 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

He lived next town over from me in Massachusetts and was dfed about 12 years before me,the same arrogant punk elder chaired on both our kangaroo courts.

His page

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard's first ever apostate essay circa 1996 http://www.cftf.com/online/1997SUMMERp09.html This was my R+D that I submitted to him to consider putting in his news letter CFTF which he did

• minimus
    minimus

I remember the first elder's school I went to and they talked about Reed but didn't use his name. Supposedly he was an ultra liberal who was the first in the state to burn either his draft card or a flag. They were tring to make him sound like a real radical rebel-rouser.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy:

Thank you Mouthy for the info! We love ya!

Atlantis & Nevada-

Thank-you so much It is messages like this that "warms the cockles of my heart" (((HUG))

• choosing life
    choosing life

Thanks Mouthy,

I am marking this for later. Not able to listen with family here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Choosinglife. Smart move ((((HUG)))

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Looking forward to hearing this tomorrow! Thanks, Mouthy, for letting us know about this!

love and hugs always,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Annie are you still going to PA???

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Annie are you still going to PA???

I am SURE GONNA TRY!!!

I was invited by the same lady (Rosemary) that brought me last year, and I was thrilled to be asked again. There are a few detail$ that need to be worked out though.... but my heart is already there and waiting for ME to arrive, LOL!

love and hugs always,

Annie.....who left her heart in Pennsylvania.... HAHAHA!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit