David Reed

by mouthy 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Check your e-mail

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ok, did anybody else see on the bottom of page one a messages scrolling that read;

Read the Bible... then today's news

This world has been judged

It's destruction is coming

REPENT while you can

Or have I had too much beer????

BB

• carla
    carla

That was scrolling the bottom of my page 1 of this post too.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Phew carla!! I was worried there for a sec that this was the sign I'd been praying for! lol

BB

• memario
    memario

NOPE

I'll get you another beer dear!!

mem

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes it was on mine too How does that happen?????

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Mouthy, thanks for posting that! I am listening to it now.

Comments From The Friends was instrumental in getting me out of the Borg back in the '90s.

I think I met David Reed on a plane back in "87 or so. Back then I flew ALOT for my job. I was on flight to Las Vegas
    and sat next to a man who had an anti-cult ministry specifically targeting JWs. We had an interesting converstaion and I gave
    him my address. Over the next few months I recieved a couple of audio tapes in the mail but I never listened to them. I was not
    attending at the time but was still brainwashed. I wish I had listened to them now, maybe I would have wasted fewer years of my life slaving for the Great Publishing Empire.

Mouthy, I hope you are doing better!!

Peace Out, and hugs \/

LOB

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I was and still am a big supporter to David Reed and like Randy Watters of Freeminds.org are both two of my heros.

BUT,I understand that the reason that David has been less active on the EXJW countercult is because he turned fundy.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Who is this guy and what is he about?

thanks...oompa

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/reed.htm Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you Jeff...I was trying to find my tape of his testimony..to send folks on line..but that is it in a nutshell Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit