David Reed

by mouthy 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mouthy
    mouthy

Is speaking on radio on Sunday
    Issues Etc." this Sunday night. Details are at their web site http://www.IssuesEtc.org/
    also> two-part audio is available to listen to any time online at http://www.kfuoam.org/ie_main.htm under "Sept. 5" and "Witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses" and "Witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks, Mouthy. I am listening while I read JWD.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well that is good to know ....I thought my post was being shunned
    David was one of those who helped me escape bondage,by his article "Comments From The Friends" some one sent me while I was still a JW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I read and passed on his book whose title is something like: "How to help a loved one escape from the Watchtower"

It seemed to help the UBM I gave it to more than me, but it did say that it is difficult to chip away at the doctrines as
    if you were literally attacking a Strong Tower. The witness inside would get the damage repaired everytime you make
    a point. The meetings and literature and elders will tell them why the attack was wrong. He said it was better to go
    for helping a JW to see the real truth by undermining the foundation of that Strong Tower, then they don't see a need
    to get strengthened until too much damage is done, and the tower falls.

• mouthy
    mouthy

His book "Blood on the Alter" is very good also.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

David Reed da man

• oompa
    oompa

Who is this guy and what is he about?

thanks...oompa

• mouthy
    mouthy

David & Penny Reed were Jehovahs Witnesses ,he was an elder.... They were at an assembly one time when the "apostates" were pickiting .....One held a sign "Read Your Bible Not the Watchtower" Penny said to David "That is silly we DO read our Bible, " But David said " well not really the WT does it for us"
    But to prove those Apostates wrong they started to read there bible( The Liiving Bible because it mentioned Jehovah) & low & behold they found the Creator of the world Col 1:15>>>JESUS!!!
    He has a Ministry at answerjw.com..

I love them both....
    Mouthy/Granny/Grace

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Mouthy:

Thank you Mouthy for the info! We love ya!

Atlantis & Nevada-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit