Did you lead a double life as a JW? Are you leading a double life still?

by Bumble Bee 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• memario
    memario

fryingpan.gif picture by mario67911 - BFD

You get a package deal; you like my chaps, and you like BB's pussy (see the photo contest thread).LOL

mem

• BFD
    BFD

ROFLMGDFAOPM!

Deal! ....flasher....

BFD

• FairMind
    FairMind

If not believing everything the org. teaches or believing it is wrong to question the GB and elders qualifies as leading a double life then yes I am. Many seriously dedicated JWs are (IMO) leading double lives since they don't truly love their brothers.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

"Except the occasional serious groupie couple that no one wants to have over for dinner because everything offends them and they just want to sing kingdom melodies and talk about experiences from the yearbook"

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    you like my chaps, and you like BB's pussy

Pardon me, but I must interject here. The only pussy BFD is privy to is MINE!!!!

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

I'm still leading one that's for sure.

Until I'm able to tell anybody, including my JW "friends", how I truly feel about the Org. if asked, instead of the whole "well, we don't know what we're doing-so much is going on right now-" excuse, I consider myself leading a double life. I know at some point, I'll be ready to deal with the hell that I'll raise from being honest with everyone, because I'm stubborn and can't let people think the reason I stopped going to meetings was due to depression or discouragement. But right now, I'm not ready to deal with that garbage, so I just act confused and unmotivated.

• BFD
    BFD

sweetface honey, have you seen BB's......

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Yeah, I saw that. I don't need paint to be delicious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit