by christian2007 30 Replies latest jw friends

• christian2007
    christian2007

Hello,

Just introducing myself to all the friends. Hi, I'm Christian2007. I am a new member to this forum and i'm just popping in to say hello to you all and "checking in".

I like to write in forums and have gotten in trouble in some because of my adamance in denying the doctrine of the Trinity. I can't help myself and I need some assistance to keep my cool regardless of the pressure. I know it is important to expose this false doctrine, however one must put a limit to it when it becomes a passion and instead of showing a christ-like quality, one shows a satan-like quality when one loses control and engages in foolish controversies that really do not make Jehovah God happy.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Christian, Welcome

In response to your comment I wonder, If I'm God and your God why cant Christ be God too?

• ninja
    ninja

hi christian ...from ninja in sunny scotland

• Bumble Bee
  • zeroday
    zeroday
    have gotten in trouble in some because of my adamance in denying the doctrine of the Trinity

You'll be in good company here. Many here (including myself) deny the existence of God...

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, Christian.

You are in for a bumpy ride with this as your first post.............

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Hello - good to have you here.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Welcome Christian

Maddie

• Ri
    Ri

Sorry but I think you might be in the wrong place, this board has less and less Christians and more and more of something else.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello and Welcome, Christian.

P.S. I know that Jesus is God in the flesh but you can believe anything you want to about Him and I will not shun, harrass or ridicule you for your beliefs.

Peace out,

Honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit