by christian2007 30 Replies latest jw friends

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Some here might need some therapy!!!

Step this way the Doctor is IN... He will cure you of your Diety delusion...

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Welcome, Christian,

Hope you are not too sensitive. If you are your are in for a bumpy ride..

Love and hugs,

Velta

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome.

I hope that doctrine holds up under honest scrutiny for you C2007. It didn't for me. But then I consider the whole idea of 'absolute truth' to be ludicrous. I once wasted 40 years with a book publishing company in Brooklyn that called itself the 'Truth'. That all turned out to be a LIE, so I haven't got another 40 to waste.

I hope you find some stimulation here of worthwhile topics and ideas.

Jeff

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

welcome053.gif image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'm afraid you came to the homepage of FOOLISH CONTROVERSIES. You'll find almost nothing but... here. No offence to anyone. I love foolish controversies because they make you so wise!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Hi Christian,

Why not just be a person FIRST and a position second. I think that Jehovah's Witnesses have had more discussions about the Trinity than Meteoroligists have of the weather. I think it's rather a sour subject, and posting on a message board does not really incline people to your cause. Particularly if you're a one note wonder.

Besides, majority here are atheist/agnostic/some alternative religion. Why argue the nature of something that most people on here don't believe in/care about/have issues with:). That's like persistently pointing out the color of a cephalopod to someone who doesn't believe that they even exist.

anyways, nuff said. I just think you should hold off on a manifest destiny w/ your first post is all.

• erynw
    erynw

Welcome

• choosing life
    choosing life

Welcome,

Hope you don't get scared off easily. What is allowed here is open and honest discussion, sometimes a little heated. Everyone is free to have their own opinions, though.

Read a little from the stories of others and you will see that there are many different beliefs and some who hold no beliefs at all.

Sincerely, choosing Life

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Welcome Christian007

• free2think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit