Welcome angeleyes71

by Gopher 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Welcome angeleyes71~

I know how you feel, I've been in that confused place you are right now. Please know that it does get better, you will get better!! JWD is a great place to help you sort out that confusion, and make some new friends in the process.

BB

• homebound
    homebound

Angeleyes, you have come to the right place. All the people here, many have been through what your feeling now. You will find comfort, and friends that you felt didn't exist. I too have lost much, but have found the friendship, true love and concern from this site. Please stay close get to know us, and allow them to share their stories with you. You will see that you have true friends, that don't judge you, or bring pain, but are truly here for you.

Be strong!!! This too will past.

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

welcome2.jpg image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Dear Angeleyes, welcome to the board. I hope you find what you require here to help you move on.

Life is crappy for everyone who leaves until they are able to move on. Until you can come to realise that the Watchtower Society is not used by God, but rather a high control, manipulative religion you be left floating aimlessly in self exiled limbo. If you research and learn how to clear the Watchtower indoctrination from your mind you will then be in a good position to find new and better friends, and find that life has far more meaning and happiness than you ever imagined as a Witness.

All the best with your journey.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Welcome Angeleyes! Jwfacts is so right! Keep reading and learning and "the scales will fall off your eyes" and you will be able to see more clearly than ever. I remember when it happened, it was a literal feeling! My mind suddenly had the veil removed and I knew what that phrase meant. It is amazing when it happens. My best girlfriend hasn't spoken to me either, she just dropped me. I'm not disassociated or disfellowshipped (yet), but she and many more that were closer than family avoid us like the plague. So many here share your pain. Superficial love hurts. I am so sorry you are going through this, but you have taken a big step in coming here. I shook and trembled when I first started looking at this site. There is so much info here. So many of the same stories and so much to read that the organization hides from earlier years (Bethsarim was a big one for me). Take your time and go at your own pace. You and your children deserve to be loved for who you are, not what religion you are. Hugs and welcome! Kitten Whiskers

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome angeleyes, we look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the JWs, many people here have been there and back and can readily understand your position.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Welcome, ae71!

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic WELCOME....OH ITS ANGEL EYES....THOUGHT IT WAS ANGLE EYES....MUST READ PEOPLES NAMES BETTER ......HE HE....WELCOME...ninja

• bluebell
    bluebell

welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit