Welcome angeleyes71

by Gopher 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Damn you, ninja!

I'm trying to beat a really powerful strabismus fetish and you go posting that pic!

• ninja
    ninja

eye guess eye am just "lazy"....dont get "cross" nvr...I was trying to be the "squintessential" joke teller

• ninja
    ninja

so I guess you like women with one eye going for the shopping and one eye coming home with the groceries......do your girlfriends not know where to look when you compliment them?.....he he

• angeleyes71
    angeleyes71

I am laughing hyterically at you guys!!! I can't remember the last time I felt cared for and accepted by someone(except my hubby). I wish I could relate my whole story but I don't think I can type that much. Thanks to Gopher for creating this thread and to nvrgnbk for the "flower bouquet", sweet. I can say this much, I feel scared when I read some of the stuff here. I feel like "what if the teachings are right and I will die soon for being an apostate". Isn't this what I was taught would happen? You know, being lead to the "Darkside", separated like cattle, the wide and narrow roads. I mean, what if I'm wrong? Is this just a "satanic ploy" because I have been thinking about going back? Maybe Jehovah just separated me to the "left". I swear, this crap keeps me up at night for hours! All the what if's. How does anyone know for sure, anything? I'm grateful for this place regardless. I feel like I may not be such a freak of nature when I read these threads. Thank you for caring so much, all of you.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Angeleyes71--WELCOME! I understand what you mean about being afraid you are being lead to the "darkside" and having doubts about whether you're doing the right thing or not. Trust your instincts, dear. Unfortunately, JWs have a scripture for everything, especially ones that instill fear and guilt. These will haunt you from time to time, like the one that says, "he that endures to the end will be saved." They always make it sound like it means staying a witnoid till Armageddon or death whichever comes first. Eventually, you will learn to separate God from the WTB&TS.

• choosing life
    choosing life

angeleyes 71,

Welcome to the board. Sorry you are being emotionally blackmailed by the witnesses. I am a fader because I don't want to lose contact with my family. I quit attending and just keep to myself. So far, so good, but I am still not free from their peering eyes.

Take some time and do some research on the organization. You may find it is not what it appears to be. It takes a long time to clear your mind of the constant noise they placed in it. It does get better though. Read some of the life stories here. I am sure you will find you are not so different.

Take care and best wishes. Sincerely, choosing Life

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit