Welcome angeleyes71

by Gopher 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here was her first post about an hour ago, tucked into another thread.: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/142152/2551916/post.ashx#2551916

Hi everyone. I have been DF'd for about 2 1/2 years now. I lost everyone close to me. I am now very confused and lonely because I have no "worldy friends", my childrens g-ma is a very active witness and was like a mother to me, doesn't even speak to me anymore. My absolute best friend in the whole world I haven't seen in almost 3 years. I keep praying for help to go back because my life has been so crappy since I was DF'd. But my prayers are not answered. I have never been so confused about anything in my life. Please help.
  • megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome!! So many here know your pain...but, there is healing in the future! Hang in there and please stay here and keep reseaching!!

• JH
    JH

Welcome angeleyes71

I'm JH the first

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome Angeleyes71,

Welcome! You are not alone. Glad you're here.

Coffee

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Welcome Angeleyes71....stick around here...you will make some great "cyber-friends"....

LIG

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

Welcome ae71! The worst thing to do would be to go back just because of lonliness...there are many friends to be made and things to experience outside the organization that you would never access within it. Take some time to look into some of the activities into your area that would open new avenues of meeting people!

Morph

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome angeleyes. There are so many here who have bee there and feel your pain. You are not alone. We are here to help.

BFD

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome angeleyes71

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hello angeleyes

Welcome to JWD. So many of us have been in your situation and felt as you do, but hang on in there as there is life after being in the JW Organisation.

Maddie

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome, angeleyes. As someone else pointed out, it seems that you need to make friends with people who like you for the individual you are, not because you are blindly loyal to an organization. Counseling or group therapy could be useful as well.

For now, why not leave off being scared that you will die at Armageddon and just take each day as it comes? I was expecting Armageddon to come by 1975, and here I am more than 30 years later. Guess what! If Armageddon did come in or around 1975, I survived. You will, too.

Keep coming back. You need the support offered here. Live in the present and enjoy this day that you have, okay?

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit