Transcript Of My KH's Discussion Of Sept. 2007 KM QFR

by Justitia Themis 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

C= conductor

c- It’s an interesting question posed in our question box this month, isn’t it. Let’s read that: Does the Faithful and Discreet Slave endorse independent groups of witnesses who meet together to engage in scriptural research or debate?

It cites Matthew 24: 45-47. Let’s read that; who would like to read that for us, Bro. Elder. “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom the Master has appointed over his domestics to give them their food at the proper time? Truly I say to you, he will appoint him over all his belonging.” So who do we understand or know the fds to be?
    Bro. Elder-from-another-country. The one which Jesus Christ use to feed the sheep to give them the proper time food which is necessary to survive the last days of the system. Uh, we should accept what Jehovah give to us through the special channel.

C-Yes, very good. So looking there at pg. 2, what is the answer to that question? Bro. elder. Absolutely not! C-Very good, couldn’t be more clear could it. And yet, even so, what things have a few associates of our organization been doing in various parts of the world? Sis pioneer. They’ve organized groups to do some independent research on bible subjects. C-Bro. publisher. Towards the end of the paragraph it says that they have had conferences and that they have produced their own literature and publications. C- And bro. elder. You can’t help but notice the thrust of this is to analyze the accuracy of the Bible, you know, the NWT, so it doesn’t sound like some upbeat thing where they all get together to tell wonderful things to one another, but it sounds on the critical side of things, so we need to beware. C- Right very good, it’s good they bring this to our attention. C-Bro. publisher. Another key word there is INDEPENDENT. AND uh when they are independent of uh, they are not following what Jehovah has. C- Very good, point, that it a key point, it is independent study. Sis pub. And that paragraph it also brings out that some have created websites and they have created these chat rooms where they use them for the purpose of exchanging and debating their own views. C-Interesting. And broth pub. They don’t stop there, they have all these conferences and they produce publications to produce their findings. To supplement what is provided at our Christian meetings by our literature. That’s a dangerous thing. C-Ok so broth elder. Of course that goes without saying that that implies there is quite a bit of time being spent and where are we instruction by the fds to spend our time? C- Right, that’s a good point. I couldn’t imaging how much time it would take to produce literature or hold a conference and conduct these study groups, all independent of our meetings and reading the publications the magazines and everything else that we have. So we’ll talk about that more in the coming paragraphs.

So in paragraph 3, what are Jehovah’s people around the earth receiving, and by what means? Sis. Pub. We are receiving the spiritual food, the spiritual instruction that we need, and it is in abundance in our meetings, in our circuit assemblies, district convention, our literature, it’s plenty, it’s in abundance what we really need for our time. C-Very good. Bro. pub. And the purpose of this is so that we can be, as it brings out in 1 Cor. 1: 10, so we can be fitly united in the same mind and the same line of thought. C-Very good. And, also Col. 2: 6, 7, why don’t we take a look at that? (read) ok. So, considering that, what benefits do we have by the publications, and the meetings according to what this scripture said? Sis pub. Well we actually have the opportunity to become really rooted in our faith by following Jesus Christ’s footsteps and what that does because of all the things that are brought out at the meetings, we learn about and we can really apply them in our lives, and really go walking in Jesus’ footsteps. C-Very good. Sis pub. Matt. 24: 45-47 tells us what channel Jehovah uses in order to build us up and stabilize us in the faith it says that through this channel the food at the proper time comes, and so we need to make sure that we are feeding on the right channel. C-Very good. So the question, how does help us to understand why the faithful slave does not endorse any literature meetings or websites not produced or organized under its oversight. Bro. pub. Well the purpose of the organization is to help us all be united in the same mind and thought, and if we had these groups that are independently critiquing for instance, the NWT, or discussing these other teachings, or perhaps going even further and perhaps spreading those teachings to others, it’s verging on sectarianism and not, definitely not keeping in mind with that united thought at all. Ok very, good. C-Sis pub. And, the faithful slave is working under the direction of Jehovah holy spirit, and his word, so we don’t need anything else, because Jehovah guides those faithful anointed ones through his spirit and his word they give all of us the spiritual food, and we don’t need anybody us to get into, and maybe start something else. C- Some may feel that perhaps additional encouragement is needed, but as it says at the beginning of the paragraph, we are receiving ample spiritual instruction and encouragement in all these different things, so it’s ample. Bro. elder. If you really look at it in some depth, if some says that they are trying to research what the fds has, then they are saying the want to go beyond what the fds has to teach. Well the Bible only speaks of one slave, A faithful slave. Not a whole bunch of them. C- very good. Bro elder. It’s not only what they dispense, it’s the time. They do it in a timely manner, so brothers and sisters doing research on their own may stumble on something they think needs to be revealed right now, or maybe we have heard someone say, “You know, I knew that was going to come out someday,” well, now is the time, it wasn’t the time 10 years ago, and we see that over and over again. If we look at the history even in the last century how things were revealed slowly, even the book of Ezekiel about the spiritual temple, all that revealing throughout the 60s and 70s, it was all done in a timely manner, and in a way that we could benefit. C-Yes, very good. Bro elder. We need to stay close to Jehovah and his organization. When a lion is on the hunt, he doesn’t run right up to a heard of elk or whatever he is chasing after, he roars. And when he roars, they all run and the ones that isolate themselves are the ones that get killed. We know that Satan is like a roaring lion, and he wants to devour such ones. C- so there is an unseen danger isn’t there. C-Independent course, bro elder. This is not new because the apostle Paul warned the 1st century Christians to be not involved and this takes away from the most important thing, which is to preach the good news. And doing this time, they were searching genealogies, or what brings to nothing, and doing things which are not necessary.

C- So looking at p 4, although it is commendable that individuals use their thinking ability to support the good news, what should we bear in mind concerning any personal pursuit? sis pub. I really appreciated 1 Tim, 1: 3 ‘I was about to go my way into Macedonia so I do now that you might COMMAND certain ones not to teach different doctrines, nor to pay attention to false stories or to genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish QUESTIONS for RESEARCH rather than dispensing anything by God in connection with the faith.” It just doesn’t get any clearer than that! It like Jehovah knew this situation was going to come up, and he saw fit to have it written for us, so that we would know, so that we would not be doing research on our own, causing questions, rather than what is dispensed by him. C-ok. Sis pub sadly these brothers have forgotten that those things produced by the fds are those tools that have produced also the great crowd, and have made these witnessing so successful because it has the backing of God’s holy spirit. So we don’t want to be careless, and start questioning the things that the brothers have done so much research on in order to have the blessings that we have today. So we want to be in line with this blessing, and try to support this blessing, because the brothers have always been honest, and have always made corrections when necessary. C- very good, and sis pub. And we should avoid fights over the law. I know that because I’m a referee with attorneys, and boy they are the most arrogant and difficult foolish p people I have ever met. But, they are not all like that. Some of them are kind of nice, but I keep them in line, and I threaten them now and then and it kind of helps them to stay on their arguments. C- So I line with that, Titus 3: 9, what should we shun and why? Bro. elder. We should shun such things as these foolish questionings, and fights of the law, things like that. It kind of reminds me of how the Pharisees were, when Jehovah gave a simple law about washing your hands, and they would take it so much farther, like how far up the elbows you had to wash, and they could debate and debate and debate, and when we think about some of these questionings that even we could come up with, rather than being up building, they could actually defeat that purpose. They could end up bringing us down, and they could really disturb some who may not get the full understanding of what is being said.

C- Right we can stick close to Jehovah and his organization, so paragraph 5 talks about where can we find abundant material suitable for Bible study and meditation? So, we’re not getting it from all these independent studies…bro elder. It made me think about somebody who has taken up Greek and so on has way too much time on their hands, so if we think about the things we can learn out of the Insight book and the volumes and if you want to go back father, you can go back to the Aid book, and to all the IS book, and things like that. Certainly there is a wealth of information. Very few of us run out of spiritual information, and very few of us run out of spiritual reading material and that’s where the true benefit really is. C- Very good. And according to Col. 1: 9, 10, how will it benefit us to study those materials, the ones provided by the faithful slave. Sis. Pub. We’ll be FILLED with accurate knowledge, and we’ll have wisdom and spiritual comprehension, and I was thinking that we can appreciate that the fds keeps us focused, basically on preaching the Kingdom and what we need to keep our faith built to keep FOCUSED, FOCUSED, FOCUSED. And these things, perhaps they started off with good intent, hey let’s get together and do some Bible research, but then they have gone off on tangents. And you can see how they have gotten off course and not focused. The fds keeps us focused. C- very good. Bro elder. Another thing that is interesting when these groups get together, they spend the time to learn Greek so that they can test and so whether or not the society has done something right. Their motivation is wrong. They are not moving ahead, they are stumbled somehow. They think they can do it better. So those people that think they can do it better; those are the people you should stay away from. C- Yes, so we can remain loyal to Jehovah and his organization, being fitly united with his organization by avoiding things such as this, heeding the warning and studying the things the faithful slave provides us in abundance.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Excellent! Thanks so much!

• Briguy
    Briguy

That was a good read

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Thank you. This just blows my mind.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Justitia,

Thank you for posting that for us. Makes me SICK! When I read this it was like sitting back at the hall before we made our exit. I would get so angry at the BS that was being taught from the platform..and it just gets sucked right up. No questions... just suck up answers from the paragraph, each person trying to out do the last with their comments. Hopefully there will be many that will wake up because of this KM. It will be interesting to see.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux

Funny how nobody mentioned Acts 17 where the Bereans are described as "more noble-minded" because they did their own research to see if Paul's message was correct.

• shell69
    shell69

Thanks for this; I agree with lady liberty; took me straight back- to the bad old days.

Unfortunalty you only ever get the answers you want to hear from the congo; I wonder if anyone has actually put up their hand an questioned whats being said????

Shell

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

OMG. It's sad how obvious the control becomes once you are mentally free. Reading that was chilling. Over and Over people stated they had no right to think for themselves - they were told to follow somebody so that's what they were going to do.

Lots of people want others to follow. But if lies are the means to gain the trust - then truth will be the hammer to break those chains.

Thank God for sites like this that supply that truth. The above transcript shows how easy it is to fall prey when one is only exposed to a single viewpoint. And the very article being considered is being used to re-inforce the need for those ones to stick to a single viewpoint.

Well my view has changed. My independent study has given me a closer relationship to God than I ever had under the shadowed veil of the so called Truth. I have no need of their endorsement.

Morph.

• yknot
    yknot

WOW talk about selling it !!!!!

This guy could sell left over "miracle wheat"

oh well, like babes still needing milk........he milked it straight from the WTBS teat.

makes me hungry for MEAT.............!!!!!!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Wow, reading that I could see myself sitting there in the hall nodding, and thinking what fine guidance the fds is giving us! Blech. So many lives wasted on this... swill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit