THOSE WHO ARENT JEHOVAH WITNESSES

by the333 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Well that does it! I am going back to the Hall tommorrow. That kid sure knows how to win a crowd!

• erynw
    erynw

From Hundreds of Proofs of God’s Existencehttp://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

ARGUMENT FROM HAULING ASS
    (1) [Theist creates message board account and logs in.]
    (2) "GOD IS REEL AND ALL YOU HEATHEN INFEDILS WILL BERN IN HELL FORE-EVER MARK MY WERDS!!!!!!!!@#3FD"
    (3) [Theist logs off and never returns.]
    (4) Therefore, God exists.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi 333,

I guess your message wasn't directed to me because I AM a Jehovah's Witness and currently serving as an Elder.

However, as an elder I am directing you to spend as much as time as possible on this site reading as many posts as you can.

Remember, I am appointed by God's Holy Spirit, so failing to do as I direct would be like going against Jehovah himself, and I know you wouldn't want to do that.

Best regards,

The Oracle

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Elder of the Year goes to...

The Oracle

Technically, I'm still one too. My resignation was never announced. LOL!

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Aw shucks.

First of all I would like to thank all the little people that made this moment possible.

Thanks to all those publishers that voted for me... you know who you are.

Special thanks to my fellow elders, who by virtue of their sheer assiness has made me this year's runaway winner of the covetted NVRGNBK ELDER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!

You like me! You really like me!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

you forgot to thank lord jesus christ!!!!! lol

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Aw shucks!

I'd like to thank all the little people that made this moment possible.

And thanks to all the publishers that voted for me.... you know who you are.

Special thanks to my fellow elders who by virtue of their supreme assiness has allowed me to swoop in and claim the covetted NVRGNBK Elder of the Year Award.

I am truly humbled.

You like me... you really like me!

• flipper
    flipper

ORACLE- Where the hell were you when I needed a sympathetic elder? I'm jealous of 333 getting upbuilding counsel from you ! I want some upbuilding counsel too! I never used to see elders with smiley faces ! LOL. All the ones I knew looked like they had just swallowed a turd. I know why your avatar is smiling! You are planning your great escape from the org., I assume? Congratulations! We need more of you good guys here! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Thanks Flipper!

I am actually not doing the typical fade. If you read some of my other posts, you will see what I am up to!

And to Locutus... nice post. I love the personal stories we can read here.

The damage the WTS has done is certainly far reaching, isn't it?

It needs to stop.

And it will.

The Oracle

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

333, another hit-and-runner, what a [rule 3]ing surprise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit