THOSE WHO ARENT JEHOVAH WITNESSES

by the333 70 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I don't have hate in my heart at all. I want to come back and have my ex wife back, all my friends, all the adulation I had as an elder and missionary.

So perhaps (at least in my case, because I can't speak for anyone else) you should ask yourself, "What would motivate me to leave all that I had behind?" I don't think I am happier since I left. But I can tell you that I can look at myself in the mirror, because when I realized what I was promoting was a lie, I at least was honest enough to accept the evidence and leave.

I just wanted to respond to your assertions; I have no way of knowing you at all or what motivated you to post what you did, but you have run into a group of broken hearted people, not hateful ones. You are the one who is actually hateful enough to come here and presume in the name of Jehovah that we are all dead. So at best, you have the burden of carrying around your own beliefs about who is going to be alive and dead, as you have been taught to believe. Thanks for letting us know that we are dead in your opinion. That means a lot, it really does....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Is your god filled with so much hatred and anger that all he can do is blast out of his stupid mouth horrible things about other gods, pork/pigs, foreskins, and canaanites?

Welcome to the forum.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I WILL NOT FEED THE TROLL. IF YOU POST AFTER THIS ... YOU ARE FEEDING THE TROLL.

alt

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

We love you.

We're glad you found us.

Now you can learn the truth.

1914- Total joke.

Faithful and discreet slave class- Even bigger joke.

Ban on organ transplants- People died.

It's all lies.

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

You know it.

That's why you're here.

Pray to Jehovah.

See what happens.

Nothing.

Nothing ever will.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Can I feed WAC instead?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

how can you possibly know if it is a troll or a pissed off JW that thinks we shouldnt be as negative about JWs as they are about other religions?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

the333,

Don't you know that your cult handlers elders don't want you to read this web site? Don't believe me? Why not go tell them about how you are posting on a web site that is used by exJWs?

If you want to have a LOT of fun you can also see what happens when you tell your loving cult handlers elders to leave you alone and that you will read whatever you want.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi 333 !!!

Welcome to da bored.

BTW, I rejected the False Prophets of the Watchtower Society and went to Jesus in prayer so I know that I have everlasting life.

You can have it too.

Peace out,

Honesty ex-Jehovah's Witness

• aniron
    aniron

Now, Now don't be hard on him.

You know he is not allowed to think for himself.

Especially after the Sept Kingdom Ministry.

Besides he is probably some young new JW who thinks he has all the answers.

• oompa
    oompa

333 I so hope you stick around. I have only recently found out a lot of truths about our NWT Bible and I did write the Society twice, so my motives were pure. Just consider this, it may be one of the worst examples of where whe changed kyrios (lord) to Jehovah, when it does not appear there, no yhwh.

NWT (Acts 7:55-60) 55 But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand, 56 and he said: "Look! I behold the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand."57 At this they cried out at the top of the voice and put their hands over their ears and rushed upon him with one accord. 58 And after throwing him outside the city, they began casting stones at him. And the witnesses laid down their outer garments at the feet of a young man called Saul. 59 And they went on casting stones at Stephen as he made appeal and said: "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." 60 Then, bending his knees, he cried out with a strong voice: "Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them." And after saying this he fell asleep [in death].

So Stephen is so filled with spirit he gets to see Jesus standing at Gods right hand. And he decides to appeal (pray-footnote) to "Lord Jesus" about receiving his spirt, because he knows he is about to die. The VERY next sentence is also spoken to ("great lord" in the Kingdom Interlinear Bible--not YHWH), and not Jehovah. If I am not mistaken, isn't Jesus in charge of the judging of those on earth? Would it not make sense for Stephen to as the Lord to "not charge this sin against them?"

And no, the use of the name Jehovah is no "Quotation" from the Hebrew Scriptures as claimed. Note the lack of those good ol " " marks that should apply to the OT.

Bogus, but is this the worst??? I like it cause it is side by side....oompa

IP: fpEQlPi8K6ZBniIf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit