THOSE WHO ARENT JEHOVAH WITNESSES

by the333 70 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    those who aren't in the truth i feel much pity for you. All of you are filled with much hatred and anger that all you can do is blast out of your stupid mouths horrible things about the one true religion. I feel sorry for you that you will not have ever lasting life.

If you were that confident in your belief of the WT teachings and that everlasting life does exist, then you wouldn't be here beligerently blasting those who no longer or never have believed it.

• Lumptard
    Lumptard

if you were a real person, i'd bake you some cookies

• Clam
    Clam

Nothing to add really, only to say - loved your post Locutus of Borg.

Amen

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome to the forum. In general, the voice of dissent is welcome. It makes us think, and thinking is good for the brain, the body and the soul.

Don't pity me. I have a good life. I wish the same for you.

As for missing out on "everlasting" life, there is no solid evidence to convince me that I am missing out. I do have this moment for sure.

Something in me makes me very resentful when people tell me how I feel, as if anyone else could know. Everyone feels hatred at one time or another, as well as anger and every other emotion. What of it? We get over it and move on if we wish to be healthy.

Regards,

SandraC

• Mum
    Mum

Oh, in the title of your post, you write "JEHOVAH WITNESSES." It's Jehovah's Witnesses. Are you really a JW or just not up to speed on English grammar?

• greendawn
    greendawn

The WTS has many serious flaws that's why many JWs left and became ex JWs. It is something that goes way beyond what one could justify with the fact that all humans are imperfect and will make mistakes.

The problem is that the JW leaders utterly refuse to accept any suggestions or advice for improvement and throw out anyone that wants to offer any such good advice.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hi all the threes,

You remind me of an old man o' war that comes sailing past the enemy fleet fires a cannon ball over the friggin' riggin' and then scarpers in the mist to calmer waters in the hope of not getting a broadside back again from the superior gunners.

Hey! we don't really mind not seeing you in full sail but if you would like to board us we would make you most welcome and if you stay awhile you might learn how to navigate a truer course but if you don't like the ship's company we will send you back in one piece with best wishes all round.There is no walking the plank, keel hauling or lashes on this ship.

We are all just ships that pass in the night after all.

I'm just off to the poop deck ,due to the intake of Watchtower grog.

Edmond.

• minimus
    minimus

the333, are you the better half of the666?

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Thanks, clam. It was from the heart.

edmond dantes . . . "friggin' riggin' " . . . . . ROFLMFAO!!!!

• Agnes
    Agnes

those who aren't in the truth i feel much pity for you. All of you are filled with much hatred and anger that all you can do is blast out of your stupid mouths horrible things about the one true religion. I feel sorry for you that you will not have ever lasting life. Don't waste your pity on those of us who are choosing to live an intentional and fulfilled life, instead of following a script that was written for us. If you are really part of "the true religion" did you ever ask yourself why you are so angry?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit