1st post

by bbdodger 40 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

WELCOME bbdoger. (((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))

Your amongst true friends

Shell

• oompa
    oompa

Welcome BBDoger! We are indeed a brotherhood of our own. This place has helped me cope so much already.

share at will....oompa

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hi,

Welcome and peace be with you bbdodger.You have landed in a wonderful and remarkable haven,this is the place to be.

Edmond.

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome bbdodger

• bbdodger
    bbdodger

wow...Everyone is so welcoming... as former Witnesses, you've learned to be.

Thank you for all of your kind words. The remark that made me smile the most is the guy who said I was a good writer (I'm blushing).

Since I've introduced myself, I'm going to move on now to some other threads, read some postings, and if I have anything valuable to contribute to a thread, I might just relate an experience, or add my own encouragement to someone else. This is a place that I know I'll find some people with similar experiences... who will actually understand.

There is much to read here that resonates with me.

THANK YOU!!!

• JK666
    JK666

bbdodger,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear bbdodger,

WELCOME to the forum, we are glad to have you here!!! Yes having your feelings validated helps you realise you are not crazy!! That is exactly how I felt when I came here. We look forward to hearing more from you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome to this corner of the "world"

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Hello there...this forum is very cool.

Share this