any pagans on board?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 78 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Here's a big version of my av pic for nvrgnbk

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

That friggin rocks Willy. Very very cool!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Very cool, bigwilly.

I plan to get an ouroboros, similar to my avatar.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Main Entry: pa·gan
    Function:noun
    Pronunciation: 'pA-g&n
    Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin paganus, from Latin, civilian, country dweller, from pagus country district; akin to Latin pangere to fix -- more at PACT
    1: HEATHEN 1 ; especially: a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)
    2: one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person

Hmmm, maybe I should look into this. I wonder if they have any churches in my area?

• shell69
    shell69

Yeah, I'm a devil worshiper

Since I'me form my father the debil.

Shell

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

(Nvr hugs his sister, shell69)

• shell69
    shell69

Nvr.... thank you. Its good to know you know where I'm coming from!

Blessed be,

Shell

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Main Entry: pa·gan
    Function: noun
    Pronunciation: 'pA-g&n
    Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin paganus, from Latin, civilian, country dweller, from pagus country district; akin to Latin pangere to fix -- more at PACT
    1 : HEATHEN 1 ; especially : a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)
    2 : one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods : an irreligious or hedonistic person

Hmmm, maybe I should look into this. I wonder if they have any churches in my area?

gregor: Hmmm church is anywhere you want it to be, and that can include the bedroom

shell, hello there! nice to meet ya!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

nvr: This could be asking for trouble, but where might you get the tattoo? Reason for asking, I would really like to someday get an orobous around my wrist.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I was looking at my left arm/shoulder/back area.

Not 100% decided yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit