For all you Jesus freaks out there.

by Shawn10538 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Thanks to those who offered up scriptures. Due to your kindness and not taking yourself too seriously, I now am a true believer in Jesus. Wait, I just read the other posts who wouldn't share Jesus' beautiful truths with me and now I'm stumbled. How can I be a Christian when Jesus own followers won't share a scripture with me. I guess I'm damned again.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. JOHN 14:6.

Get to know the truth and it will free you. Jesus makes it possible for humans to be reconciled with God and become his children instead of being slaves in his household. The Jews saw God as Lord and not a Father. That opens up the posibility of eternal life.

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Priests Gone Wild!

When priests go wrong
    extreme baptisms
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Footballing Jesus Figure
    If brand Beckham is truly serious about redeeming the USA for the beautiful game, here, perhaps, is his next Posh-inspired incarnation. Style gurus will have warned "Golden Balls" that a previous Mohican hairstyle is just too threatening – and potentially offensive – to indigenous Americans. Winning over the Bible belt requires subtlety and discretion. A crown of thorns, then? At the same time, Mr B can show the colonials what real football is all about – and what the UK Premiership is missing – with a mesmerising, Messianic overhead scissor kick.
  • bigdreaux
  • frankiespeakin
  • LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I like Jesus. He was cool.

alt

Sure we disagree on a few things, but hey... nobody's perfect.

Which scriptures are the best for describing just exactly who Jesus is?

He realized what a load of crap Yahweh's laws were.

Which is why he abolished the divine barbaric eye-for-eye rule: Matthew 5:38-39

Ignored the sabbath and told others to do the same: John 5:10-13 , John 5:17

And discontinued Yahweh's long history of genocide and intolerance by apealing to women and other races: John 4:7-15

He's almost as cool as Satan when it comes to not taking any crap from Yahweh.

Unfortunately some jerk named Saul came along later, and ruined it all by claiming to have a vision of Jesus, (Yeah right) and then totally rejecting everything Jesus taught, and maybe even lying and making up quotes from him: Acts 20:35

Lore

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit