Are you still under mind control?

by ninja 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

when facing the truth about 9/11 being an inside job......do you refuse to believe it?....or are you scared to be called a conspiracy nut?......is this not the same as being controlled by the JW's and being called an apostate if you question the status quo?....free your minds and waken up.....why did the pentagon....the most secure building on the planet get hit?...where were the air force???...WTC 7 was brought down by explosives....why did San Francisco mayor willie brown receive a warning not to fly that morning?....the evidence is overwhelming and out there....all YOU need to do is read it and waken up again....you did it once in escaping the borg.....

• BFD
    BFD

Ninja,

Maybe I am.

I refuse to believe that my government would destroy our nations feeling of security and kill innocent citizens on a scale like that. It just does not make any sense to me. I watched a video/movie that presented some evidence of an inside job and it was convincing but I think that the facts were altered.

Poppycock!

BFD

• eclipse
    eclipse

I'm with you NInja...too much evidence points to it being an inside job.

With the insanely greedy bush administration, anything that evil is possible, even murder of their own citizens.

• ness
    ness

im speechless. without speech.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I don't trust governments full stop. Especially when the leaders have gained so much from the events that followed.

• oompa
    oompa

What the hell would be the purpose???? To take over Afganistan?? Big prize. We were going to go into Iraq anyway cause of their thumbing thier nose at the UN, and cause George W's dad told him to finish the job. So we did not need a HUGE attack like this to go after whomever we wanted to.

Way too many economic reasons this would have been too stupid, and taken way too much cooperation. The US could not even rescue some Americans from Iran during the Carter days! Look at the ongoing BILLIONS being spent on ongoing security measures now as a result.

this makes no sense....give me a reason....oompa

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I don't know what to believe.

Thanks for keeping this out there, ninja, in spite of ridicule.

There can certainly be no harm in investigating the claims.

I am resistant to conspiracy theories, but I'm sure we don't know the whole truth about anything.

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad. ~Aldous Huxley

Truth has very few friends and those few are suicides. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin

Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. ~Denis Diderot

All great truths begin as blasphemies. ~George Bernard Shaw, Annajanska, 1919

I tore myself away from the safe comfort of certainties through my love for truth - and truth rewarded me. ~Simone de Beauvoir

We do not err because truth is difficult to see. It is visible at a glance. We err because this is more comfortable. ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

If a thousand old beliefs were ruined in our march to truth we must still march on. ~Stopford Brooke

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Hey Oompa, have you watched Loose Change? I agree with Ninja, the evidence is very substantial. A good reason for doing it, what was put into place after 911 happened? Martial law. The freedoms written down on the Declaration of Independence no longer exist. The government gained an extreme amount of power over the american people unheard of previously. A person can be detained without the normal rights they would have had previously.

The National Guard is an exception, since unless federalized, they are under the control of state governors. [5]. This has now changed. Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122), was signed by President Bush on October 17, 2006, and allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities. Title V, Subtitle B, Part II, Section 525(a) of the JWDAA of 2007 reads "The [military] Secretary [of the Army, Navy or Air Force] concerned may order a member of a reserve component under the Secretary's jurisdiction to active duty...The training or duty ordered to be performed...may include...support of operations or missions undertaken by the member's unit at the request of the President or Secretary of Defense." [3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law#United_States_of_America

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    What the hell would be the purpose????

Simple, to create fear and to control. Look at all the new laws the U.S. is creating, laws that before would have never been accepted by the people. Slowly people are going to give up certain freedoms out of fear. Yes this is costing a lot but in the long run it will pay big time.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I think this is sensationalism people out to make money by writing and selling 9/11 conspiracy books. No way the US government and secret services would inflict on themselves the humiliation of such a massive and murderous attack on their own country. They have been negligent in their duties to protect the country from terrorism but not anything worse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit